All you need to do is to copy and paste your Diabloprogress url into the calculator and calculate.
1) Everyone gets a Hall score from the formula shown below.
2) All numbers are the raw unbuffed numbers from the diabloprogress site.
3) The main Hall has 20 members. There are wings for Xbow, Bow, 1H Xbow, Tank Hunter, and Honorable Mention. Honorable mention is for DH not on the US servers. Xbow and Honorable Mention have 10 slots each and all other wings have 5 slots. 30,000 is the minimum score to gain entry to Xbow and Honorable Mention while 20,000 is needed to enter any other wing.
The only way that anyone gets into the Hall is by having a higher score than someone already in the Hall which would kick an existing member out of the Hall. The same is true of each Wing unless that Wing isn't full.
4) If you ask for a score, be patient. It may take some time since I'm not always online and viewing the thread.
5) If you want to check your own score, please use Tomaka's very nice web app. http://d3calc.p5dev.com/
You can self-report your own scores in this thread, but I will doublecheck any scores that make the cut before entering names on the list.
6) If you make the list but your score drops in a future calc, you won't be penalized. That way you can change out your gear and try different specs without worries. The exception will be if your score changes by a huge amount such as if you decide to sell your character or at least most of the good gear. It's a bit of a judgement call, but it should be obvious when that occurs.
7) I will add a name to the list only if the person requests it in game or posts a score or request for a score in this thread.
1) DPS_score is DPS/1000. This number is multiplied by half the bonus damage to elites.
2) EHP_score is based on EHP.
EHP up to 500K Score = EHP/10,000
EHP from 500K to 1M = 50 + (EHP-500K)/20,000
EHP from 1M-2M = 75 + (EHP-1M)/40,000
EHP > 2M = 100 + (EHP-2M)/100,000
This reflects that you need a certain amount of EHP to survive at all, but there is a diminishing returns involved with having more EHP. The 1Mth EHP is less valuable than the 200Kth EHP.
3) Sustain_score = 1 + Mitigation*(LOH*(APS+1)/2) + Regen + effective_ls) / (HP*EHP_Score*10,000/EHP)
Mitigation = EHP/HP
Technically I should use LOH*APS, but in practice you aren't attacking every second of every combat. I'm factoring it down to take into account the 'downtime' and to make sure that LOH doesn't dominate the formula.
Effective_ls = DPS * LS * .2. (Barbs are using a .5 coefficient, but it seems to me that Barbs have more abilities that synergizes with LS whereas DHs tend to depend on Gloom)
Mitigation is in the numerator because sustain becomes more valuable with higher mitigation. HP is in the denominator because there is diminishing returns involved with sustain. Given equal mitigation, sustain is more valuable to someone with lower HP. I'm factoring HP downwards in formula to not penalize people with extremely high EHP since if they don't get credit for it in EHP_score, they shouldn't be penalized the full amount in sustain_score.
4) Move_score = 1 + Move speed. It helps both combat and farming. This score is capped at 25%.
5) Paragon_score = 1 + 1% per 2 paragon levels.
6) Disc_score of:
Max Disc / 2
Hatred Regen * 2
Disc Regen * 15
Take the sum of the above to get the multiplier. So someone with Nats Legacy set with +20 max disc, 1.5 hatred regen, and 2 disc regen would have a multiplier of 43%.
Hall_score = DPS_score * EHP_score * Net_sustain_score * Move_score * Paragon_score * Disc_score
In order to not penalize people who use rubies in helm, I will assume that any ruby is equal to an equivalent amethyst in helm:
If XP_bonus >=.35, XP_bonus = XP_bonus - .35
This line is to weed out Hellfire Rings.
If XP_bonus = .19, gem_life = .12
If XP_bonus = .21, gem_life = .13
If XP_bonus = .23, gem_life = .14
If XP_bonus = .25, gem_life = .15
If XP_bonus = .27, gem_life = .16
If XP_bonus = .29, gem_life = .17
If XP_bonus = .31, gem_life = .18
Adjusted_EHP = EHP * (1+Life% + gem_life)/(1 + Life%)
Adjusted_HP = HP * (1+Life% + gem_life)/(1 + Life%)
Use Adjusted_EHP and Adjusted_HP to replace EHP and HP in score. XP_bonus is only for rubies in helm, not for Leoric, Hellfire, or Cain's set. Anyone who uses Leoric or Cain's set must have their scores manually calculated.