Diablo® III

Hall of Godly Demon Hunters Thread

View profile
12/04/2012 10:39 PMPosted by pain666
why no windforce dual weird 1handxbow? of course they wont stack up to manti but they should be in this..anyways very impressive none the less! :)

a separate wf/1h dw hall would be nice.. but if revarc or beast were to equip one, they will still be top of the pile if everyone were to equip wf/1h dw. I think that's the reasoning.
Reply Quote
while i am at it, i might as well throw out another wf user

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/pewpewtiutiu-6521/PewPewster/2328818
Hall Score: 29,731.99

DPS Score: 171.89
EHP Score: 54.59
Sustain Score: 1.34
Move Score: 1.24
Paragon Score: 1.37
Misc Score: 1.40
Edited by Quos#6707 on 12/4/2012 11:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 10:50 PMPosted by coolfoolboo
a separate wf/1h dw hall would be nice.. but if revarc or beast were to equip one, they will still be top of the pile if everyone were to equip wf/1h dw. I think that's the reasoning.

hahahahaha, so true =X
Reply Quote
Hall Score: 41,340.20

DPS Score: 252.05
EHP Score: 55.26
Sustain Score: 1.20
Paragon Score: 1.46
Misc Score: 1.37

wearing exp gem... doesnt matter rite?
Reply Quote
@pain666

Read the ground rules. There are going to be different wings and non-Xbow wings need a lower score to get in.

@Quos

As I explained to blkdrgn, I am not going to put anyone in unless requested in game or in this thread. I've had people in the Barb hall request their names to be removed, so I want explicit permission first.

@AuJo

Your score is 39,988. Since you use a manticore, you need to check the Elemental Damage on Weapon box before doing the calc. Your +holy damage only adds to "black" damage, so they get less of a benefit with weapons with inherent elemental damage.
Reply Quote
Celanian, regarding the holy dmg, doesn't the dps score in diabloprogress take that into account? I am not sure about that
Reply Quote
sorry was reply with my phone and just did a quick scan read it now though
Reply Quote
I think this will be the highest I can get unless somebody donates a 1.3k manticore lol

Hall Score: 30,812.09

DPS Score: 216.86
EHP Score: 58.58
Sustain Score: 1.07
Paragon Score: 1.39
Misc Score: 1.32
Reply Quote
@pain666

Read the ground rules. There are going to be different wings and non-Xbow wings need a lower score to get in.

@Quos

As I explained to blkdrgn, I am not going to put anyone in unless requested in game or in this thread. I've had people in the Barb hall request their names to be removed, so I want explicit permission first.

@AuJo

Your score is 39,988. Since you use a manticore, you need to check the Elemental Damage on Weapon box before doing the calc. Your +holy damage only adds to "black" damage, so they get less of a benefit with weapons with inherent elemental damage.

haha sry that was my farming gear.. i get back to u on my updated ones... anyway its impossible to stay in the main hall for LN4 users lol. hahaha
Reply Quote
I'm only at 23k, but I'll reserve my judgment untit .0.7 is out.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 11:46 PMPosted by Quos
Celanian, regarding the holy dmg, doesn't the dps score in diabloprogress take that into account? I am not sure about that

I thought it didn't since +holy is a separate side item, but it's possible that it does.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 09:53 AMPosted by Celanian

I thought it didn't since +holy is a separate side item, but it's possible that it does.

erm yea it does take into account lol... haha
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 10:00 AMPosted by AuJo

Nobody in the Barb thread caught this. Now I have to change both formulas. At least there shouldn't be much shifting in scores.
Reply Quote

Nobody in the Barb thread caught this. Now I have to change both formulas. At least there shouldn't be much shifting in scores.

damn dude u are a math prof or smth lol.. u are amazing hahaha
Reply Quote
Yea, Aujo is amazing like that.

Edit: check my score please.
Edited by Calcstud#1420 on 12/5/2012 10:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
Can you do my wife's profile?
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/hardcoreyobo-1821/Sagwa/4921279
Reply Quote
@Calcstud 43,444

@blkdrgn 21,576

I'm going to be away for a few hours, so no updates until tonight. Hopefully Tomaka will have updated the web app by the time I get back.
Reply Quote
Hall Score: 38,472.85

DPS Score: 195.65
EHP Score: 88.40
Sustain Score: 1.13
Move Score: 1.12
Paragon Score: 1.50
Misc Score: 1.18
Reply Quote
With Synozeer, the Xbow wing has filled up already. To get a place in that wing, you must displace an existing member right now.

I'm still waiting for Tomaka to update the web app to reflect the elemental damage change. I will post when it has been revised.
Reply Quote
Time to look for a godly eHP piece, swap it in to have it reflected in dp, swap it out when in game and watch my score soar. I definitely underestimated how much eHP and mitigation is being weighed with this system.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]