Diablo® III

Where do I get CD?

I'm having trouble finding a good source of heavy CD compared to my barb, where I can dual wield and have it on both weapons. 184% is pitiful, and I'm on a budget so chances are most CD/CC rings/gloves are going to be out of my price range. I'm not sure how much CC I can really afford to give up, since I'm playing with CM.
Reply Quote
Dont even think about giving up CC until you hit 57-58%. Any above that probably isn't all that beneficial.

Only way to add CD is to do it on all your jewellery/weapon/gloves. Of course trifecta everything is going to break you bank no matter how you swing it.

I would stress you not think about CD for now. 180% is actually a lot for more CM wizards
Reply Quote
You should be able to get CD on your gloves and your dismal source ring for somewhat cheap, under 500k per piece, cheaper if you shop early am for auctions ending.

You should be able to keep most stats on these items, might be better off losing the vitality on the gloves for attack speed or crit dmg.
Edited by Eggochiggo#1374 on 12/4/2012 3:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Wooginator
I'm having trouble finding a good source of heavy CD compared to my barb

Don't compare wizards to barbs, you'll just be depressed.
Reply Quote
Welcome to the wonderful world of wizards.
Reply Quote
Now if only they would let us dual wield wands or daggers...
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 05:23 PMPosted by DomonKassui
Now if only they would let us dual wield wands or daggers...

Or just let OH Source potentially roll with Crit Damage, even if it's just like up to 50% or something. I'd also like to see them let 2h weapons roll with APoC for things like Ray of Frost builds.
Reply Quote
Skorn. I have 525 CD in archon. Skorn is ridiculous 295 of it.
Reply Quote
OH sockets should have same stats as Wands. I should be able to socket my source with an emerald for an extra 100% CD.
Reply Quote
Gloves, jewelry, belt (witching hour), main hand.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]