Diablo® III

auction house items not appearing

(Locked)

Same Problem here. Thought im alone in the AH coz noone buys my stuff even for very good prizes. Turns out they are not shown in the AH. I tested Gold AH only.
still having these issues, its a bit annoying when ive done a few mf runs and put up my stuff on the ah, only to notice a few of them actually are put up. not to mention the time it takes to view each item individually and take them down and try with new items. this needs fixing asap
This is just messed up. 80% of my items won't show. I'd understand all not showing, but 80%? How did someone mess that up.
bump problem is still going? wtf fix it for god sake
The same for me, EU AH down for many days, many items cannot appear in the AH, and there are lots of expired item are appearing in the AH
And it was strange to me that nothing was sold last few days, although i lower the prices like never before.
Help or solve Blizz.
Edited by Burazer#1660 on 11/25/2012 10:50 AM PST
SAME PROBLEM HOW DO I FIX IT
i got the same problem . please Help Blizzard
Edited by FuatADLER#2155 on 11/26/2012 2:48 PM PST
same problem to me, for RMAH, I have more than 10 items in my stash that are not visible. This is loosing time and money, I hope someone will fix this soon because it's almost 1 week since this happened !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Support Forum Agent
Issues concerning the EU auction houses need to be posted over on the EU forums please.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/4436696/
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]