Diablo® III

Tal Rasha's Allegience cold dmg

If you get one with cold dmg and put it on a follower will it slow like the pre patch puzzle ring?
Reply Quote
Yes, I had one on my enchantress, but let me tell you this: she attacks too slow to make the slow all that crucial. Unless you give her a fast one-hander like an Echoing Fury. I gave her one of those and attack speed, and I couldn't get her aps above 1.84.

Scoundrel can just use a cold bow -- give him some fast attack speed, a fast bow, and he is really fast.
Reply Quote
Yes, I had one on my enchantress, but let me tell you this: she attacks too slow to make the slow all that crucial. Unless you give her a fast one-hander like an Echoing Fury. I gave her one of those and attack speed, and I couldn't get her aps above 1.84.

Scoundrel can just use a cold bow -- give him some fast attack speed, a fast bow, and he is really fast.

I like using windforce on my scoundrel so I cant just get a cold bow, Ill have to try the tal rashas amy but i wont be able to get one with attack speed =/
Reply Quote
11/23/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Seige
Ill have to try the tal rashas amy but i wont be able to get one with attack speed =/

What. Why not? I had one on my enchantress, and with magic find.

It's on the AH right now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]