Diablo® III

Rare Sand Dweller

Desolate Sands spawn of (yellow) Sand Dweller does not give Acheivement for A Rare Phenomenon.

Proof: http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/3006/screenshot043ca.jpg
Reply Quote
lol..rare is blue pack
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 02:31 AMPosted by tlts
lol..rare is blue pack

Rare is yellow pack .... he does not give archivement because he dont spawn with minions sand dweller(bugged)
Reply Quote
still bugged?
Reply Quote
Yes, i have it right now. Still bugged.
Reply Quote
Ran into a yellow (rare) sand dweller in the desolate sands again. Killed it. Still no check box in a rare phenomenon.

PS !@#$: rare is yellow, blue is champion, purple is unique.
Reply Quote
I've killed the rare (yellow) sand dweller multiple times in the Desolate Sands since patch 1.0.7 came out, and I never get the check box. It's the last one I need, so all the others work, including the subjugators, which were broken for a long time but were just fixed in 1.0.7.

Blizzard, please fix the rare sand dwellers; they're still broken!
Reply Quote
It's in the forgotten ruins, not desolate sands

Why sand dwellers spawn in desolate sands and the rares don't count, I don't know.
Reply Quote
<deleted>
Edited by Morogoth#1321 on 3/22/2013 2:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The thing you killed is a rare Ancient Walker. That's why it doesn't count as Sand Dweller.
Reply Quote
03/21/2013 08:29 AMPosted by McLight
The thing you killed is a rare Ancient Walker. That's why it doesn't count as Sand Dweller.

I can confirm. While playing Hardcore I got the check mark for killing a rare Ancient Walker when I killed the yellow behemoth that spawns in the Desolate Sands.

It's in the forgotten ruins, not desolate sands

Why sand dwellers spawn in desolate sands and the rares don't count, I don't know.

I found the rare Sand Dweller in the Realm of Shadow.
Edited by Hamiltonz#1291 on 3/22/2013 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]