Diablo® III

Patch 1.06 problems

America's server. I followed the sticky, I'm still getting the game needs to be patched message, too.
Edited by DUGDAWG#1505 on 11/27/2012 7:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
any one get in????
Reply Quote
They are still down, even though it says server status up, they are still working on getting everything up and running. I see same posts every time maintenance or a patch is coming out, players are not allowing enough time for them to finish.
Reply Quote
same wtf
Reply Quote
Solution. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199031469 that is 2 PM east coast...So I'm a moron and incited a riot.
Reply Quote
my wife had this issue with the last patch. couldnt get it to work. she chose to uninstall and reinstall. worked great after that. That cant seriously be a "solution" right? cause, now we are, just finished this patch and I am having the problem. any help yet? sticky hasnt made a difference.
Reply Quote
Same problem here :(
Reply Quote
Blizzard is still entitled to a few more hours before we can start !@#$%ing about servers not being online. It's only 7:41am pst and they said 11am pst they will be finished.
Reply Quote
oh dear, I was trying for nothing xD
Reply Quote
It sucks, i really wanna play before work and i hope they go online before 11am.
Reply Quote
how about they !@#$ing change the server status so everyone isn't confused.
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 07:47 AMPosted by CleanWindows
how about they !@#$ing change the server status so everyone isn't confused.

I figured they would be that smart. I was wrong.
Reply Quote
yeah unfortunately! But almost everytime they do work on the game, it usually comes back online before their estimated time frame is up. I suggest try 1 hour before 11 am PST. That is 2 hours and ten minutes away.
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 07:50 AMPosted by Liqurd4tay0z
yeah unfortunately! But almost everytime they do work on the game, it usually comes back online before their estimated time frame is up. I suggest try 1 hour before 11 am PST. That is 2 hours and ten minutes away.

Would be awesome if we could find out the server status by looking at the server status page. Since it is so often not accurate, they should probably just remove it. It doesn't really do anything but confuse people.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/27/2012 07:38 AMPosted by PalmCasual
Solution. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199031469 that is 2 PM east coast...So I'm a moron and incited a riot.

rofl this
Reply Quote
I agree, i don't understand why they show them being green and up right now, it confuses people and then they think all kinds of crazy things are the reason why they cannot get into the game. Maybe there are a select few testers and blizzard staff in the game playing it right as we speak?
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 07:53 AMPosted by Flowing

rofl this

He didn't incite the riot, the crappy Server Status page did.

11/27/2012 07:53 AMPosted by Liqurd4tay0z
I agree, i don't understand why they show them being green and up right now, it confuses people and then they think all kinds of crazy things are the reason why they cannot get into the game. Maybe there are a select few testers and blizzard staff in the game playing it right as we speak?

Probably so, even still - I'm assuming they don't need the server status page to display its available to be aware that they can log in to do their testing.
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 07:55 AMPosted by RECKLESS
Same here - America Server - I did the sticky stuff also, no help.

You have been trolled by Blizzard and their what must be intentional misinformation on the server status page!
Reply Quote
Guys its still under matiance after 11am PST if you still can't log in.....THEN their is a problem. Your not the only one with this problem everyone is having it. Wait till maintance is over...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]