Diablo® III

Patch 1.06 problems

85 Dwarf Paladin
I love how on the breaking news it says Monday November 27th
Reply Quote
What will really suck is if they change the time frame from 6 hours to 8 or 10 hours which has been the case before with blizzard. I don't get why there has to be sooo much downtime with this game...
Reply Quote
im having the same problem with USA server and its 11 now, nothing new from them... idk i guess just wait and see what happends..
Reply Quote
Same problem here, in the americas server.
Reply Quote
Can't they put the status on the launcer itself? A working one of course. Not the trolling one. Haha
Reply Quote
any development or resolving this issue.....??
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 08:11 AMPosted by Animastyle
Can't they put the status on the launcer itself? A working one of course. Not the trolling one. Haha

Of course they could. They can create amazing internet communities in fictional worlds comprised of millions of people, and then invite kung fu panda to the party!

They can do anything they !@#$ing want to.

But they don't want to.
Reply Quote
Same - and does anyone know what happens to item auction times during these maintanence and down times? Does it stop until the server is back up?
Reply Quote
Servers ARE down in America's
Reply Quote
Here we go again. Another maintenance from hell.
Reply Quote
Every new patch, we encounter new dilemmas prior in log-in issue...

please fix this problem... God bless AMERICA!

LOL!
Reply Quote
Why are folks trying to login when maintenance is suppose to last 6hr or more. Plus its PST (pacific standard time) meaning its currently 8:30ish am (11:30ish am Eastern Standard Time).
Reply Quote
There is no reason to have 6 hours of downtime at this point during the game. Nothing new is coming to prepare for, and nothing gets fixed without breaking something else 10x worse. Yet Diablo still has more downtime than any of the other blizzard games with tons more content to be updated etc. Diablo Maintenance is only posted so no one can bother diablo techs for however long they leave the servers down for.
Edited by Nugius#1400 on 11/27/2012 8:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
Still the message when trying to sign in should be changed. All of this hullabuloo could have been avoided if blizz put up the usual message that maintenance is being done, especially since there are still a few hour until it ends and more people will freak out
Reply Quote
Not sure what you're seeing on your login screen but when I get on my login screen on the right side under "Breaking News" it states maintenance and approximate time it "should" be completed. Again its in PST if you are living in a EST zone.
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 08:23 AMPosted by Slayerepoch
Here we go again. Another maintenance from hell.

what did you expect from a game called Diablo?
Reply Quote
I have this issue at _every_ patch.

I live in europe and play in europe, but I had early access to the US beta of d3. Somewhere in my windows registry there is a key stored that remembers that I once played on a US server. Or maybe it is etched into my battle net account.

In order to play I have to wait until the EU servers get the new patch, and then download the whole game again (EU version).

That however only works until next patch...

----
UPDATE: Found this thread and followed it. It worked!!! You have to do exactly what it says:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5870687669?page=1
Edited by Zulupox#2375 on 11/27/2012 12:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
the same here.... T_T server status is green... but i can't start game... it whant's to update... but the game is updated :)) dafuk...
Reply Quote
https://us.battle.net/support/en/blog/6477693

fu*k blizzard... of course they don't see the point to inform you about this limitation when you download the installer or install game...

they don't see the point to inform you about anything... shutting down servers for hours is unacceptable in normal companies which respects their clients... but blizzard have clients deep into the ...... just give them your $$$
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]