Diablo® III

game keeps freezing after getting 1.0.6

game freezes for 2-6seconds and i can hear my cpu fan spinning up like crazy... wtf? game is unplayable because it freezes 3 times in 1 minute...

what did you do blizzard?
Edited by CANZ#1604 on 11/28/2012 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent

As you play from and on the European region exclusively, you really should be posting in their forum, not here.

As for your problem, nothing was added to 1.0.6 that could have any effect on your hardware.

If you hear a fan spinning up, something's getting hot.

Download and run HWMonitor from: http://www.cpuid.com/downloads/hwmonitor/1.20-setup.exe

Now start the game and let it run several minutes. Then exit or alt-tab out and see what the highest temperature is that was reached for both the cpu and gpu.
Reply Quote
"Patch 1.0.6 includes some of the data for this testing, but please note that the changes will not be visible to players or impact your play experience in any way. For information, please read this blog post."

so i believe something had to be added because it affects my gameplay. nothing was installed. the patch broke my game.

im writing here since blizzard is US-based so i'd rather get some attention to this to the people that actually made the game.

in eu:
1. nobody ever answers on the forums
2. even if they did they are asleep right now.

installed the prog. game didnt freeze ;o

max temp 150 fahrenheit on both cores.

gonna try it out tomorrow
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)