Diablo® III

Connection issues to game

I can't start playing the game, whenever I try and load the game launcher, it keeps 'initialising' for ages and the play button is greyed out. After a couple of minutes, it tells me that there are streaming download issues and that I need to check my internet connection and try again. I've checked and reset my internet connection and there is nothing wrong with it. I'm on the most recent patch, and the game launcher was running fine yesterday, except for the server due to patch imcompatibilities. I'm getting annoyed that I haven't been able to run the game for different reasons now. Please help!
Reply Quote
same with me, i try to re-download the game it works fine but when i log out and try to start the game again "Failed to start the streaming download"... The iniatializing keeps freezing why? Plsss Help
Edited by GimVin#1590 on 11/29/2012 7:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
Had the same issue. Worse thing is that it kicks be out of a game as well saying the Internet connection client blah blah blah. Really annoying when u are trying to solo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]