Diablo® III

Looking for a nice friendly group.

i play in the small hours 1 am- 5am every day and most of the weekends im an older d2 player that takes time to do "sorting stuff" as well
rapidkill#6401
Reply Quote
Nice post this. I am in NSW and I play from 9pm to 12am...if my bosses (wife and child) needs something from this old Diablo 2 player I just have to stand up and help...lol...well that is family and is the most important......but I will tell you in the chat...

Please add me or anybody in this thread. I can do MP5 with a WW/CM wizard but I sacrify DPS to hunt for keys or Urbe boss. I also do farming ACT 3 for gear/XP or just fun and I like to chat about the last Elite we kill if that was amazing/annoing or normal...I haven't play much my other Characters because I still like the light of the Legendaries when they fall even if they have bad rolls...lol
Reply Quote
Ill go thru and add some more players. Been enjoying the runs ive been doing with sept.
i enjoy helping players with gears/skill where possible. I was helped by the aussies and id like to pay that favor to others

Or u can add me
WAZZ#6978
Edited by WAZZ#6978 on 12/4/2012 8:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
I like to take my time sometimes
add me grogan#6557 and aus
My chat skills aren't gr8 (bad typer)
but given enough time who knows
Edited by grogan#6557 on 12/4/2012 11:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
WAZZ

View profile

Ill go thru and add some more players. Been enjoying the runs ive been doing with sept.
i enjoy helping players with gears/skill where possible. I was helped by the aussies and id like to pay that favor to others

Thanks Wazz for your support, companionship and encouragement. You're a good guy.
Edited by Septimus#6445 on 12/5/2012 4:54 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]