Diablo® III

Auction House item not delivered

Transaction 1141240713... I was in an auction battle and thought I lost... then I won. What the? Anyway the item appeared and I clicked send to stash. It didn't appear in the stash and never has.

The item appears on my Completed Tab as "Purchased - Bid 0". That's right... bid 0 gold amount. Obviously something has gone wrong.

So now I am minus the gold I bid, which was a non insubstantial sum for my account, and I have never received the item.

On the same day a different item I tried to send to stash did not appear but did some time later so there seems to have been a glitch at that time.

Created a support ticket but after a couple of weeks of to and fro I received the answer that they cannot help me so I should just write up a bug report.

Decidedly unhappy. No gold, no item and now wary of the AH.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
There's nothing the QA team can do about your transaction. That must be resolved through customer support. All the QA team can do is fix the bug (if there is a bug) so that it doesn't happen again.

Try the technical support forum: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386227/
Get Omrakos to put some pressure on the ticket team. If he can't fix your issue, and tells you to submit a ticket, then link the thread in your ticket to back up the fact that it's their responsibility to resolve your issue.
Reply Quote
I won order ID 1694099571 on 08/13/2013 and it STILL has not been delivered.
Please advise bnet.
Reply Quote
I purchased item ID 1694099571 on 08/13/2013 and it still has not been delivered.
Please advise
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]