Diablo® III

Monk class explained! Top monk build!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Iz9Ob6Rns
i hope it helps:) please subscribe also:) i'll be putting out more diablo 3 videos and much more:) it would help me alot! thank you guys
ALSO:
Posted by UGotGankedone: of the most important things you forgot to explain to a new monk, snapshot SW damage, sweeping wind dmg is based on current sheet dps damage shown, so use blinding flash(faith in the light) and breath of heaven (blazing wrath) BEFORE activating SW. (this can double your SW dmg output). Also SW dmg is based on current active weapon ACTUAL DAMAGE, so if your mainhand is higher actual weapon damage (not dps) activating SW on that weapon will be a bit better than offhand. Some people even like to weapon swap for SW activation, like using a high damage Skorn for example, SW will hurt way more, then swap back to dual wield for obvious benefits of speed and cyclone generation.
Edited by xBloodyBunny#1971 on 12/6/2012 9:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
nice... cookie cutter.
my excitement vanished upon the video loading.
A for effort, I guess.. -_-
Edited by LordRaahl#1733 on 12/2/2012 1:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
nice... cookie cutter.
my excitement vanished upon the video loading.
A for effort, I guess.. -_-

*gasp*

A compliment!

I hardly knew ye
Reply Quote
No but Raahl is right (GASP again)

Coming here now with a YT link "MONKS EXPLAINED" and having it be the baseline vanilla build we have all known and loved and hated for months is like showing up at a doctor's office and offering to clue in the MD on penicillin.
Reply Quote
^
lol yea, you know wassup.
I've used this apple for almost half a year, It needs to retire. @_@
Reply Quote
guys relax not everyone knows the build:) and i explained how monks work as a whole... therefore you should've guessed it was mostly for new players or maybe just people that are still having trouble playing monks:) thank you for the criticism anyway though:)
Reply Quote
View profile
Using TC on LMB is vastly inferior to RMB.
Reply Quote
Agreed on the A for effort... nt though
Reply Quote
thanks for the opinions:)
Reply Quote
cant really argue, this is the top monk build and the video does what it says
Reply Quote
not really, the "top" monks build would include Exploding Palm and/or 7 Sided Strike.
not to mention pro monks are sworn to dashing strike and no longer use serenity. ;)

but this build is good for beginners, don't get me wrong. :>
and newly reached lvl 60 monks should use it for easy farming. ;D
Reply Quote
thanks man!:)
Reply Quote
yeah i suppose:]
Reply Quote
idk i've been using this build since i hit 60 and i like it alot haha:)
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 06:47 AMPosted by xBloodyBunny
idk i've been using this build since i hit 60 and i like it alot haha:)

Its the best build.. There are tweaks to make it more dpsy, or more defensive... but cookiecutter is cookiecutter. I'm tired of it, but alas, there is nothing better.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDQBpSMAZxI&feature=plcp

cookie cutter?
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDQBpSMAZxI&feature=plcp

cookie cutter?

I like how he switches to MP0 for azmo...
Reply Quote
Agreed! and i actually find it super fun to play with this build so i dont mind it:)
Reply Quote
hahaha:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]