niceee:]
Reply Quote
thanks guys
Reply Quote
thanks guys:]
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDQBpSMAZxI&feature=plcp

cookie cutter?

I like how he switches to MP0 for azmo...

That part was taken before MP even existed...
Edited by Urizen#1367 on 12/5/2012 9:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
subscribe to me please, it helps alot:)
Reply Quote
one of the most important things you forgot to explain to a new monk, snapshot SW damage, sweeping wind dmg is based on current sheet dps damage shown, so use blinding flash(faith in the light) and breath of heaven (blazing wrath) BEFORE activating SW. (this can double your SW dmg output). Also SW dmg is based on current active weapon ACTUAL DAMAGE, so if your mainhand is higher actual weapon damage (not dps) activating SW on that weapon will be a bit better than offhand. Some people even like to weapon swap for SW activation, like using a high damage Skorn for example, SW will hurt way more, then swap back to dual wield for obvious benefits of speed and cyclone generation.
Reply Quote
also subscribe if you'd be so kind:)
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 01:39 AMPosted by UGotGanked
one of the most important things you forgot to explain to a new monk, snapshot SW damage, sweeping wind dmg is based on current sheet dps damage shown, so use blinding flash(faith in the light) and breath of heaven (blazing wrath) BEFORE activating SW. (this can double your SW dmg output). Also SW dmg is based on current active weapon ACTUAL DAMAGE, so if your mainhand is higher actual weapon damage (not dps) activating SW on that weapon will be a bit better than offhand. Some people even like to weapon swap for SW activation, like using a high damage Skorn for example, SW will hurt way more, then swap back to dual wield for obvious benefits of speed and cyclone generation.
YES thank you, i guess i forgot to say that, but i do pop breath of heaven and blinding flash before i pop sw, thanks! hopefully people see this^^^^^^^^^6
Reply Quote
actually i'll put it in the description so people can see it
Reply Quote
hope this helped people
Reply Quote
check out my other videos!:]
Reply Quote
siiiiiiiiiiick:D
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bamp
Reply Quote
O.o

...free bump for the needy.
Keep up teh good work.
Reply Quote
O.o

...free bump for the needy.
Keep up teh good work.
thanks man:D! since they wont sticky this i need to keep bumping to make sure all new monks see it:l
Reply Quote
bamp
Reply Quote
bamp
Reply Quote

You want to be really careful when describing how sweeping winds works. The damage of the winds themselves is based off of your DPS at the time that it is activated, not weapon damage.

Now, I THINK that if you use the cyclone rune, the damage for the tornadoes is based off of the weapon damage, since Blizzard didn't want us effectively double dipping on our attack speed bonus (More attack speed already equals more tornadoes).

So if you have two weapons if equal DPS, and you use the cyclone rune, you want tbe slower weapon to be used when you activate the winds. Generally, though, you want the weapon with greatesr DPS to activate the winds. (I'm sure that for some substantial crit rate, large difference in attack speed, and small difference in DPS, you want to use the lower DPS weapon. But as a general rule, using the higher DPS weapon is best).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]