Diablo® III

GOLD Value of the Wizard Above u!!!!

!@#$ing aw3s0m0 is still confusing forums newbies by posting on his mule account ? well done sir, well done.
Reply Quote
@Vladis
250-300M, but you've got currently got MF gear on so probably a bit more than that.
Reply Quote
got skipped
Reply Quote
@death ~200m
Edited by aw3s0m0#6502 on 12/4/2012 11:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
Cool, nice troll low ball how about a real estimation now?
Reply Quote
Dont think his trolling you ... I'd say 300 though
Reply Quote
@Boozor 5.2 bil?
Reply Quote
@trihfh

20b? Some crazy gear you got there

Now just get more perfect %9 rolls on stuff so you can drop the chants offhand for a trium with apoc and maintain the 2.73 breakpoint. You'd be god status.
Reply Quote
@trihfh

20b? Some crazy gear you got there

Now just get more perfect %9 rolls on stuff so you can drop the chants offhand for a trium with apoc and maintain the 2.73 breakpoint. You'd be god status.

2-2.5b, I guess you bough some in your gear when the prices were still high too. Steals happen though.
Reply Quote
@novice minimum 1.3B or prob 1.5B? I am sure your chest accounts for a big chunk of that.
Edited by QIpcquebec#1560 on 12/3/2012 4:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
@qlpcquebec

250m?
Reply Quote
titan lol where do you shop? either you are grossly underestimating the value of your own gear or maybe you buy off the rmah but search for my ammy only on the gah and see what you find... I don't have end game gear, but it's certainly not 25M per piece gear.
Reply Quote
@ titan 600m
Reply Quote
@stever:
lol, that EF is a clever filter.
I guess yours around 900-1.2 bil
Reply Quote
@yumzcatz
hmm very good gear

3-4bil or so?

correct me if im wrong : )
Reply Quote
wowsers BBQ, id say well over 5-6 bill. HELL of a set you got there.
Reply Quote
I don't know values really well, but i used my barb to fund this guy so curious to see if I overpaid or not lol.
Reply Quote
George like 40mil you spend?
Reply Quote
A little more than that lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]