Diablo® III

GOLD Value of the Wizard Above u!!!!

@Tony - Hmm. I'd say around 400M - 600M??
Reply Quote
@tony: 800mil?
Reply Quote
@supernova - 250m ?
Reply Quote
@tony 800m to 1b ?
Edited by Prometheus#1602 on 12/4/2012 6:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
tony, id say around 500 mill
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 06:20 AMPosted by Emperor
@supernova - 250m ?

think its prob 150 or so mil. the wand is from a drop. the rest i might have overpaid for unfortunately...haha.

so no idea how to squeeze in the last 300 armour and resist without breaking an arm and a leg and without dropping my DPS further...haizz
Reply Quote
@emperor the famous wizzie who founded the meteor build we love so much (if not for the lag in asia..(^&^#)!

i'd think 700mil? the SOJ alone...haha you probably single handedly raised the prices of every single reduce meteor cost equips:)
Reply Quote
@supernova - witching hour is the way to go :)
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 09:03 PMPosted by George
George I spent less than that on mine....

And while you have more character sheet dps than me, I break 3.1 attack speed and probably kill much faster.

Ya you might. I just ment it that I suck and have no gold lol.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 06:26 AMPosted by Emperor
@supernova - witching hour is the way to go :)

haha a witching hour with anymore stuff will prob be worth > the sum of everything i have on now:D
Reply Quote
150 mill
Reply Quote
@emmet
maybe 400-500m? im not that good at pricing since i snipe all my gear, makes it seem cheaper than it should be

12/04/2012 06:55 AMPosted by PWNTaC
150 mill

the gems alone are over 150m...
Edited by Spur#1538 on 12/4/2012 6:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Spur
Geez... ~5B give or take 1B?
Reply Quote
@Spur uhmmm your statement as to sniping your stuff threw me off but I would say 1.2b? Depends on when u got most of them I guess since items have been inflated on AH recently.

Nice memo and ammy btw :) how do u live on that loh?
Reply Quote
@Spur uhmmm your statement as to sniping your stuff threw me off but I would say 1.2b? Depends on when u got most of them I guess since items have been inflated on AH recently.

Nice memo and ammy btw :) how do u live on that loh?

i actually obtained most of the gear right after 1.05. b4 then i wasnt a cm wiz but with the introduction of mp i was kinda forced into it. my full set did cost me over 1b but it is under 2b hence the sniping, value did drop tho so doesnt look as impressive anymore
Reply Quote
Yeah I know what you mean. For sure it was above 1b but with 1.0.5, better rolls and items were dropped and you said sniping instead of binning lol. I was thinking about 2.5b actually but the when was the big difference maker :)
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 07:17 AMPosted by Charlatan
Yeah I know what you mean. For sure it was above 1b but with 1.0.5, better rolls and items were dropped and you said sniping instead of binning lol. I was thinking about 2.5b actually but the when was the big difference maker :)

Jesus.................... 3 bil?
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 07:28 AMPosted by RuthlessAB

Jesus.................... 3 bil?

RuthlessAB - 1.5b

Charlatan - 8.7b
Reply Quote
@Ruthless

Not that familiar with Archon gear......1b?
Edited by Veda#1190 on 12/4/2012 7:38 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]