Diablo® III

I Hit Paragon 100

Grats man. Hopefully i can get alot of levels during winter break
Reply Quote
Soooooooo wanna level my DH the rest of the way now haha...

Man the sheer boredom that has been thrusted upon me for this endless insanity of a grind is to overwhelming...I find myself sitting in menus now lol
Reply Quote
congrat man! still at lvl82. long way to go...lol
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 04:10 PMPosted by Thalos
Congrats, slowly working there myself. I know, total xp wise, the half way point is Plvl 80, did it feel just as long doing 1-80 as it did doing 81-100?

hell yah. i tried to help level my wife and i did 2 levels in the same amount of time it took me for 1 bar.
Reply Quote
lol welcome to the club =X
Reply Quote
Congrats man!

Im about to hit 73 and would love some advice on gear for paragon grinding. Could you elaborate on the +exp gear you used on your Templar? Did you use any of the +exp gear yourself? What kind of gear did you use for farming?

Edit: Should I be doing this with a 2 hand crossbow?
Edited by TorpedoVegas#1103 on 12/4/2012 9:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
Congrats dragon!
Reply Quote
woot gratz... almost there myself,
Reply Quote
grats....
Reply Quote
congrats!
Reply Quote
Congrats man!

Im about to hit 73 and would love some advice on gear for paragon grinding. Could you elaborate on the +exp gear you used on your Templar? Did you use any of the +exp gear yourself? What kind of gear did you use for farming?

Edit: Should I be doing this with a 2 hand crossbow?

I just found cheap xp+ gear for my follower. i used templar because he could use a shield for more xp points. Look at my wife's templar. that's all my old gear. i did not use any +exp gear for myself. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hardcoreyobo-1821/hero/4921279

If i was to redo it again i wouldn't use a xbow. i should've used a 1h or 2h bow but i really didn't want to hold back on using my good gear. xbows are too slow
Reply Quote
Any advice on getting to the 60million exp per hour? I am running the same route and can only manage between 40-45 million per hour.
Reply Quote
Congrats btw. I managed to do the same a few days ago. I actually was using a bow up until i found the manti im wearing at plvl 90. I agree, I prefer the speed of a good bow or 1H anyday. It also gives me more of a D2 feeling ;)

@Vegas

Theres no big rush. 40-45mil per hour is just fine if you are stopping to pick up alot of items. 60mil+ I think is having a very small loot list you'll stop to pick up, and running Alkazier runs 10mins or less. I noticed your current profile doesnt show it, but im sure you are using vault while running mp0/1 for maximum efficiency. Personally I didnt like Alk runs. Not because I didn't like the increase in exp per hour, but I felt too rushed. Instead, I kept my 45-50mil per hour route starting from Tower 1 all the way to Azzy, then hitting up Skycrown, Stonefort, Keeps 2, Fields, Bridge and ending with Crater 1. Afterall, once you hit about plvl 80 or so, the number of items you see per hour really doesnt increase that much. The only reason I pushed on to 100 was because I wanted that stupid exp gem out of my helm.

Unfortunately, the only thing that really greets you once you hit 100 is the question. What do I do now?
Reply Quote

I just found cheap xp+ gear for my follower. i used templar because he could use a shield for more xp points. Look at my wife's templar. that's all my old gear. i did not use any +exp gear for myself. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hardcoreyobo-1821/hero/4921279

If i was to redo it again i wouldn't use a xbow. i should've used a 1h or 2h bow but i really didn't want to hold back on using my good gear. xbows are too slow

how much xp does ur toon get from those +xp gear on your follower?
Reply Quote
good job!
Reply Quote
I really don't know the exact number but I'm sure every bit helps. My follower had 94 points total for each monster. A huge mob of 100 would be 9400 points. Then guess how many monsters are in each act and times that by 94.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]