Diablo® III

hardcore inferno mp 10 diablo battle (video)

I killed him.

http://youtu.be/1hUnTafG7uA
Edited by HunterRush#1515 on 12/3/2012 10:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
no you didnt liar
Reply Quote
he never got me below 80% life
Reply Quote
congratz
Reply Quote
Nice job! Here, have a ribbon! And by ribbon I mean a like.
Reply Quote
Congrats. How long did the whole fight take? Looks like it was pretty tedious from the clip you posted. Still cool, though.
Reply Quote
i had 70k dps for the first 2 stages and then switched into my tank gear (39k dps) for the last stage. the whole thing took like 50 minutes. i had never even tried fighting him on mp 5+ so this was a gamble. I've been getting bored with the game and decided to just go for it
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 10:01 PMPosted by HunterRush
I've been getting bored with the game

Being nearly invincible can do that, I imagine. I wouldn't know from personal experience, but it makes sense. :)
Reply Quote
too bad he doesn't give out a "I killed Diablo Inferno mp10 and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" shirt
Reply Quote
Very nice kill! Congratulations!
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 10:01 PMPosted by HunterRush
I've been getting bored with the game and decided to just go for it

imo the real challenge in the game is not azmo/diablo. Its the champs strewn across the game. If you want some excitement, look for:

1) Berserker/Disentombed Hulk champs in act 1
2) Blazing Guardian/Dune dervish champs in act 2
3) Succubus/Phase Beast champs in act 3
4) Morlu incinerator/Mallet lord champs in act 4... actually act 4 key warden wud be more fun than any champs thr I think ;)
And if u find double packs, all the more fun :)

Do this - much more interesting than whacking on something, which has no chance of killing u, for 50 mins.
Reply Quote
Congrats on the kill I have been scared to step into anything above MP5 lately. Cant imagine MP10.
Reply Quote
View profile
12/03/2012 09:47 PMPosted by HunterRush

Oh.

Congrats, though.

Next time lower your armor and res, and grow some balls. :P

...or play a Demon Hunter so you won't get bored.

You see why I don't play this game for just the gear itself? I like finding it, sure. But when you "win"(gear max out and all that) in this game, you actually "lose."(can fall asleep)
Reply Quote

Oh.

Congrats, though.

You see why I don't play this game for just the gear itself? I like finding it, sure. But when you "win"(gear max out and all that) in this game, you actually "lose."(can fall asleep)

lower my armor and res? why would i want to do that? i had 70k dps man, how much more would you like me to have? this game is getting boring for me because i've played it hundreds of hours, not because i have a tanky barb.
Edited by HunterRush#1515 on 12/3/2012 11:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile

Oh.

Congrats, though.

this is a pretty weird post man

lower my armor and res? why would i want to do that? i had 70k dps man, how much more would you like me to have? this game is getting boring for me because i've played it hundreds of hours, not because i have a tanky barb.

Well you didn't say exactly why you were bored the first time.

If there was absolutely no way my characters could die, I'd be pretty damn bored, so I figured you might've had that same reason.
Reply Quote
i can die easily and could've died during the 50 minute fight with diablo today if i had disconnected
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Security
congratz

12/03/2012 11:17 PMPosted by LSU
Congrats on the kill I have been scared to step into anything above MP5 lately. Cant imagine MP10.

12/03/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Ferro
Very nice kill! Congratulations!

12/03/2012 10:09 PMPosted by geology
too bad he doesn't give out a "I killed Diablo Inferno mp10 and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" shirt

12/03/2012 09:56 PMPosted by Sunshine
Congrats. How long did the whole fight take? Looks like it was pretty tedious from the clip you posted. Still cool, though.

12/03/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Whackapple
Nice job! Here, have a ribbon! And by ribbon I mean a like.

<3 glad i made it out alive
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 11:05 PMPosted by ZealousAngel
I've been getting bored with the game and decided to just go for it

imo the real challenge in the game is not azmo/diablo. Its the champs strewn across the game. If you want some excitement, look for:

1) Berserker/Disentombed Hulk champs in act 1
2) Blazing Guardian/Dune dervish champs in act 2
3) Succubus/Phase Beast champs in act 3
4) Morlu incinerator/Mallet lord champs in act 4... actually act 4 key warden wud be more fun than any champs thr I think ;)
And if u find double packs, all the more fun :)

Do this - much more interesting than whacking on something, which has no chance of killing u, for 50 mins.

I really enjoyed this battle with Diablo. And he had a very good chance of killing me
Reply Quote
Congrats on the Kill!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]