Diablo® III

Be consistency!

When they have maintenance and they announce that the server will be back up by certain time. Every time I log on after the certain time, its not up. They need to be more firm with the time they announced the server will be up. What are they doing out there making D3 players sitting restlessly and impatiently due to their lack of consistency.
Reply Quote
Er, the servers aren't expected to be up for another hour at least. You should always expect the maintenance to last longer than expected. They are being consistent, as you said they are consistently later than they announce, get used to it.
Reply Quote
Agreed, or at least they could update the server status. Once the server is shutdown please chance the status right away.
I checked http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status and the server is up, i thought they were doing a small patch that took a few minutes and log in the game only to find that the server is down.
Reply Quote
wow still lots of addicts here lol.
Reply Quote
Yes, they do suck at updating the status page.
Reply Quote
I'm going to assume your level of comprehension is rather low Rodcof. The updates CLEARLY state that the end time for maintenance is APPROXIMATE. Blizzard does not owe you anything, they told you the severs would be down and they are. The fact that they don't give you an update about when you can get your next fix the second after their APPROXIMATE downtime ends is far from inconsistent. Also, I laughed pretty hard when you said that they were "making D3 players sit restlessly and impatiently". nobody is making you do that, or anything for that matter, except your very own small brain
Edited by Phanatic#1739 on 12/4/2012 7:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm going to assume you're level of comprehension is rather low Rodcof. The updates CLEARLY state that the end time for maintenance is APPROXIMATE. Blizzard does not owe you anything, they told you the severs would be down and they are. The fact that they don't give you an update about when you can get your next fix the second after their APPROXIMATE downtime ends is far from inconsistent. Also, I laughed pretty hard when you said that they were "making D3 players sit restlessly and impatiently". nobody is making you do that, or anything for that matter, except your very own small brain

hey, lay off him. all he's asking for is for them to "be consistency"
much as Tyrael "is justice", I assume he is asking for blizzard to embody consistency.
Reply Quote
Blizzard's definition is definitely not consistency for all it matters. HAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
Haha thank you everyone for your reply. It is hilarious to see the "your very own small brain." This is a forum to discuss and express idea, opinion and feeling. I get this insulting. How unfortunate to have those little minded to insult one another especially from phanatic.

Once again, thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]