12/04/2012 04:15 PMPosted by Sylakamazing blue guys...on crap usseless topics u guys answer fast...on rly important topics u dont giv a F...u know what i mean
That's because their posting abilities where nerfed after patch 1.0.2
Stick and move
Their silence is their answer, in most cases, like 99%. The other 1% the only care because it most cost them something.