Diablo® III

Legendary drop question.

The sad thing is: most bosses aren't worth the time it takes to kill them to even find out. Azmodan is a the only exception i can think of. I've killed him dozens of times and have had only one terrible legendary drop to show for it.
Reply Quote
Yea I dropped a nice chest set piece but it was in the infernal machine with duel bosses. Never dropped a legendary or set thou from end of act boss.
Reply Quote
got an IK weapon off Azmo abd Frostburns lol from Siege.

I got a legendary off Uber Rakanoth, and a fang at the same time.

The double light beam was nerdgasmic.

wait til you see this one below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rx5YAIAiYs
Reply Quote
Someone I know got 2 legends and an organ from the rak/ghom fight.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Gin
actually Azmodan dropped a Legendary on Act 3 Inferno in 1.0.5 for me

I had him drop one in Act IV for me.
Reply Quote
View profile
My last One was from....gods let's see......3 weeks ago on MP 3 fighting Belial.

That was a bastard of a fight but well worth it for the Vile ward I got from him

~Regards
A Rampant AI~
Reply Quote
Never got 1 before from bosses, the closest i got is from keywarden. Crappy legendary polearm
Reply Quote
I get more legendarys from Key Wardens than I do keys, even got a set item once.
Reply Quote
Things not to kill in Diablo! Bosses unless you have to to beat the game and Goblins big time. If you are unlucky enough to get a green or gold item it will be 99.9% Poo. The drop rate is prob the same .01,chance to get unlucky if you give a killer blow to these Lame nerfed Diablo Mons.
Edited by OrkoTheGreat#1260 on 12/4/2012 8:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
Purple besides wardens= Poo Poo. Purple Poo to be just right about it.
Reply Quote
I like the game, dont get me wrg. I love the simple point and clicking. It is what it is. This is what the game makers wanted,or it would not be so.
Reply Quote
Besides Yellow Poo happens more. Strange seeing Blue Poo too. But least you have a very small chance to get a good item from that yellow Poo and Blue Poo once in a great while.
Reply Quote
I missed the set/leg drop from Butcher prior 1.0.4. Now butcher only drop crappy yellow for me=(

RNG is indeed RNG
Reply Quote
I got my only set item from the Butcher, post 1.05
I got a Legendary from Zoltan this week.
Reply Quote
Thanks for all the info. Much appreciated and gives me some hope an incentive to actually add them to the ends of my evenings now.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Vaeflare
While I've not been lucky enough to experience it firsthand, Diablo III bosses do indeed have a chance to drop Legendaries and Set items. :)

Now, take that chance, and !@#$ing quadruple it, because it's ABYSMAL.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]