Diablo® III

Party Chat issue.

Here is the problem/scenario:

You are logged into at least one public chat, possibly more.
You form a group of 2-4 or join a group of 2-4.
Now, it doesn't happen all the time, but often I have trouble locating the party chat from the chat "bubble" button. If I hit enter, it only takes me to either the last public chat, or possibly the last person (sometimes).

Here is my thought/suggestion:

Do one of 2 things:

1: Make the Party chat choice ALWAYS at the top of the chat list (above the public ones or,
2: Make the Party chat the default chat when hitting enter once properly joined in a game with 2 or more players.

This will help to eliminate issues with people randomly messaging the public chats their in game only chatter and also help us to actually locate the Party chat from the choices. I often have to spend a lot of time sifting through the names in the list, and even though the names are alphabetical, the word Party is more likely out of order from the rest, at the bottom, or once in a while, even at the top.

We just need to uniform this, so its easier to use. I apologize if this has been posted previously, I did do a search but wasn't finding anything related at that time.

Thanks for your read. Any further details/feedback, let me know.
Edited by DTMAce#1687 on 11/28/2012 7:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
Not sure if this has been read or not yet, but wanted to be sure it was looked into. Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]