Diablo® III

Are there any women here that play the game?

My wife has a level 60(14) Wizard. A lot of other girls around the game shops play as well. And they are cute too.

My thoughts: Leave your basement for a bit and go play in a gaming café or something.
Reply Quote
You know what GIRL and WOMAN means right?

GIRL = Guy In Real Life

WOMAN = Was Obviously MAN
Reply Quote
Reliq View profile

11/28/2012 07:56 PMPosted by numenorean
I have a french girl friend from Belgium

Belgium and France are 2 different countries bro... wtf

You do realize that in Belgium there are French people too right?
Reply Quote
I have a french girl friend from Belgium

Belgium and France are 2 different countries bro... wtf

I know that Retard. She is a FRENCH WOMAN, who lived in France, and Studies in Belguim.

Don't act like you know more about Geography than I do.
Edited by numenorean#1374 on 11/29/2012 2:11 PM PST
Reply Quote

Half of Belgium is french-speaking.

your point ? still 2 different countries. Or you gonna tell me UK, australia, part of singapore etc. are USA because they do speak english, right ?

You do realize that in Belgium there are French people too right?

You realize there are french people in USA, does it make USA part of france ? Good try though.

I know that Retard. She is a FRENCH WOMAN, who lived in France, and Studies in Belguim.

Don't act like you know more about Geography than I do.

The retard is obviously you. When you ask someone "from" where he is, it's about his country of origin. You failed, admit it.
Edited by Reliq#2131 on 11/29/2012 6:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
I have four females on my friends list, two of whom still play regularly. The other two haven't been on in some time.
Reply Quote

your point ? still 2 different countries. Or you gonna tell me UK, australia, part of singapore etc. are USA because they do speak english, right ?

No. I literally mean half of belgium associates as "french".

The Kingdom of Belgium has three official languages: Dutch, French, and German. A number of non-official, minority languages and dialects are spoken as well. English is widely spoken throughout the country as a second or third language by native Belgians. English is the working language for many of the international institutions and multinationals in Brussels, Gent, and Bruges.

^ first google result for "belgian languages"

11/29/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Reliq
The retard is obviously you. When you ask someone "from" where he is, it's about his country of origin. You failed, admit it.

Initially I thought you were just unaware that Belgium was a country with multiple official languages. I read it as "one of the french-speaking Belgians".

You, however, took it to a whole new level of grammar gestapo. AND insulted retards. I salute you, ubertroll.
Edited by figgins42#1920 on 11/29/2012 6:24 PM PST
Reply Quote

No. I literally mean half of belgium associates as "french".

The Kingdom of Belgium has three official languages: Dutch, French, and German. A number of non-official, minority languages and dialects are spoken as well. English is widely spoken throughout the country as a second or third language by native Belgians. English is the working language for many of the international institutions and multinationals in Brussels, Gent, and Bruges.

^ first google result for "belgian languages"

Initially I thought you were just unaware that Belgium was a country with multiple official languages. I read it as "one of the french-speaking Belgians".

You, however, took it to a whole new level of grammar gestapo. AND insulted retards. I salute you, ubertroll.

I believe you have issue to understand when you read, right ? So let me help you. Because of a grammar mistake, OP said that Belgium is basically France, which I pointed out to be wrong. There is nothing to do with what language they are speaking.

So your first comment was out of context, so does the second one as well.

You failed at trolling, try harder next time.
Reply Quote
I'm reminded of that Futurama episode where they all go on the internet:

"Are there any CHICKS in this chatroom? Yeah, bring on the CHICKS 'cuz I'm a hot stud!"
Reply Quote
The only thing I notice in this thread is "Ultima Online".
Reply Quote
I had a girlfriend that played regularly D2, tried D3 and liked it, I dont play with her anymore and dont even know if she still plays, what I´m sure of is that she wouldn't come to the forums at all, too much unchained testosterone she used to say...

so yeah some do play.
Reply Quote
View profile
There are women but they look like men.
Reply Quote
Girls? Playing d3? UNPOSSIBLE!
Reply Quote
not only umpossible but as unlikely as sound coherent discussion on these boards, but hey anything can happen, and happens...

I´ve seen squirrels riding rattle snakes!
Reply Quote

Looks like someone here has serious case of superiority complex and he doesn't even deserve to be superior.

Learn the english grammar you idiot. Here's what I said, UNEDITED:

First post: "I have a french girl friend from Belgium"

Indicating THAT A GIRL IS FRENCH WHICH IS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN BELGIUM.

YOU SAID (here's what you said, here's what you said... read carefully... are you reading? Do you need contacts or glasses on? Go get it, NOW, read carefully okay? Are you ready? Are you ready? Here it is:)

"Belgium and France are 2 different countries bro"

Now, you're implying, that *I* said, People in Belgium, ARE FRENCH.

But what I said was:
"I have a french girl friend from Belgium"

WHICH IS NOT WHAT I MEANT!

This means: THAT A GIRL IS FRENCH WHICH IS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN BELGIUM.

The !@#$? Do you want me to interview an English Professor with a PhD in English language and a video of him on youTube to tell you that you're wrong? Seriously? What the %^-* are you trolling about retard? (I am serious about a YouTube video). Do you want a poll asking people that they understand this as "THAT A GIRL IS FRENCH WHICH IS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN BELGIUM"??

Drop your superiority complex man, you're not a god. And you obviously don't deserve to be superior.

*Report as Trolling*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]