Diablo® III

Are there any women here that play the game?

11/30/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Doomshadow
lol girl on the internet, it's probably some fat 50 year old pervert pretending to be a girl

Unless I see her on Skype.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Doomshadow
Girls are very bad at video games so they don't play them, especially skill based games like Diablo series.

Says he who has yet to beat inferno? :) Check back when you've played with one. ^.^
Reply Quote
Says he who has yet to beat inferno? :) Check back when you've played with one. ^.^

Boom. Go sistah.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Doomshadow

It's not updated yet, I already hit 60 and melting Inferno with like 100k worth of AH gear. Already past act 1 ezpk. I'll have better gear than u in like a week

Lol...good luck. But really, don't get so worked up...I'm just a girl, right? ;)
Reply Quote
Hell, I've been gaming in one form or another since the Apple IIgs was something decent.

So yes, I play D3.
Reply Quote
...So ladies, *uuhh-hmm* let's do some uber runs some time. I'd be adding you in my "main" account (this is my "I get double-loot account") if you'd accept, please. You'll get invites from some dude with a number #1450 attached to the name.

You know, it's always nice to run around following girls and saying some flirty stuff like the Scoundrel Follower (except if you're married—oh wait, I don't care), but don't worry, I don't offer you anything to drink. In a game.

I like uber runs up to MPlvl 8. Key runs to MPlvl 10. But of course I'd go low for you if you want.

see ya~ <3 xoxoxo *wink wink*
Edited by numenorean#1374 on 11/30/2012 11:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
@numenorean

So the DH is Kate Beckinsale, go figure! I knew I had seen that sexy guise somewhere!
Oh and I can hear the wolves howling...

sure lets all play like a civilized war of the roses!
More women should play IMHO, this would be so much better...
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 07:39 PMPosted by numenorean
Unless I see her on Skype.

aye!
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Doomshadow
Girls are very bad at video games so they don't play them, especially skill based games like Diablo series.

yeah, not to be rude on our fellow ladies but i had never seen any girl-gamers that's more skillful than i am of all mmo games i played. Honestly, if i ever met someone like that who can actually beat me to a pulp when it comes to the games i played... id... i. .. i dont know
Reply Quote
wow lol - the concept is truly shocking isn't it?
Reply Quote
Now to clairify the confusion regarding the french girl from Belgium. There is nothing wrong with this statement.

There can be a german girl from China. Meaning she originates from germany, speaks german, her decent is german, however resides in China. From is where the OP was indicating she was residing at present time. No where in his post did he indicate they were the same country.

Not sure why he had to explain this muiltiple times because it's a fairly simple concept. However I forgot what thread we are in.
Edited by Jenilyn#1458 on 12/1/2012 7:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 02:09 AMPosted by yems

yeah, not to be rude on our fellow ladies but i had never seen any girl-gamers that's more skillful than i am of all mmo games i played. Honestly, if i ever met someone like that who can actually beat me to a pulp when it comes to the games i played... id... i. .. i dont know

I like a challenge - see you in PvP ;)
Reply Quote
Yup. One right here. ^.^
Also I work as a model, I have big boobs and look almost like Scarlett Johansson. And I'm very eager for playing with some random visitors of bettle.net forum, with the exception of fat nerds who don't know that the demonym for the people of Belgium is Belgian, not French.
Reply Quote
View profile
There are no girls on the internet.

If she says she's a girl, she's actually a 40-year old man.
If he says he's a 40-year old man, he's actually a 12-year old kid.
If he says he's a 12-year old kid, he's actually a policeman taking notes on you.

This is pretty funny lol.
Reply Quote
Girls don't play video games.
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 02:09 AMPosted by yems

You'd love it. ;)
Reply Quote
In fairness with the whole french Belgium debate. To clarify the girl orginated from France. IE. born in France, therefore French. Lives now in Belgium, as she is studying there, so at present time is from Belgium. To sum it up the OP just said french girl from Belgium and people just made assumptions from there.

I do have to be fair and back him up on this one, however the rest of them on here can't comprehend after he explained that she is from France so therefore French. It was confusing at first when he mentioned it, but after he explained it the first time, it should have been clear. It doesn't surprise me though as in this same thread people can't comprehend that women play video games.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]