Diablo® III

Everyone is ready for Belial

I just saw someone die to Belial yesterday in a public game in nightmare. The guy had 16k hp too.
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 08:12 AMPosted by Morogoth
Once upon a time, Belial was scary. Now, he's not. If you can get to him without too much trouble, you can beat him.

my WD just died in nightmare to belial. no trouble getting there, but belial crushed him.
just thought you should know.

I was really just thinking about inferno Belial when I made this thread many moons ago.

There were a ton of "am I ready for Belial" threads at the time. People weren't really asking if they were ready on lower difficulties - I suppose you lose less if you die.

Thanks to the necromancer who brought the good news back to the front page!
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 08:56 AMPosted by Sunshine
There were a ton of "am I ready for Belial" threads at the time. People weren't really asking if they were ready on lower difficulties - I suppose you lose less if you die.

i dunno about that.
i mean losing legendaries is losing legendaries. time and effort wasted is still time and effort.
overall its still a loss and in the end the person losing the character can feel just as bad about losing a character in normal-hell as a character in inferno.
Reply Quote
his 2 hand smash is pretty danger, similar damage to molten elite explosive (around 150k damage to your ehp)
Reply Quote
He's still pretty tough. I just beat him today and I got hit with one of his explosions right as he died to an acid cloud. It was pretty scary; I made it out with just 20% life :)

Edit: He also dropped the awesome chest armor my WD is wearing.
Edited by BroJob#1103 on 3/3/2013 11:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
He's easier than he used to be but still fairly dangerous. His poision explosions nailed me for ~65K HP while gloomed, fortunately that left me 30K and him with 0 (died just after the start of the phase).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]