Diablo® III

Crashing Issues

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
So I'm having an issue when I attempt to play Diablo. The game had been crashing on me occasionally but now I can't even play it. As soon as I hit the play button on the launcher the screen will go white (sometimes it doesn't do this and just skips the the error report) and then crash after a few seconds.

These are three of the codes I've received from the error report.
150B1130-AF12-4C73-BBCB-623625BC9DA5
92AF97E8-860E-4864-BE17-59B7CFF02599
7ABB644C-BABC-4D3F-8CA4-0A72BDF882BB

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hctaz ,

The crashes all appear related to your ATI video drivers so I'd have to suggest reinstalling them first. Uninstalling them prior to reinstalling is recommended. Your crash info also shows you have not updated your Windows 7 to Service Pack 1 so that needs to be done as well. If you haven't been keeping up with updates as they come out from Microsoft, you'll need to apply any fixes Windows Update suggests too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Thanks for the info. I'm going to try doing that now. As for the Windows update it's been wonky on me. I try to install it and it either fails or gets about 100% and then says it cancels itself. I had a technician come out and he said it was fixed and updated but if you're saying it's not then that's obviously an issue. I'm going to go ahead and screen shot your reply to send to him and see what he says about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]