Diablo® III

3 Things That Piss You Off The MOST About D3

Discuss.

Be nice, and civil please.

1. Apparent lack of drive by the Diablo3 team:
Imo, it seems like the Diablo team just doesn't really care all too much about the game. Botters run rampant, itemization is still boring. STILL no pvp, almost 7 months after release. STILL confined to running the same places over, and over, and over. And every-time they add something, it's lackluster at best.

2.No items ever leave the game:
Now this isin't quite as literal as I have it, but let me iterate. All items that get introduced to the game, will never leave the game unless broken for mats or sold. All the items in the game are unbound, so each item can in theory sit there... for eternity... this is the reason the markets are so messed up above all (aside from bots). Because there's a constant flow of items always entering the game. And since none of the "good" items never leave, every time you upgrade and sell that gear back into the market, it's moving what I'll call "the avg gear line" up. Meaning after a while, the chest you sold will have passed through enough hands, that it'll eventually become obsolete. Think for example if U have a mid tier pair of vile ward shoulders. That item will just keep circulating back into the market every-time the person who wears it sells it, because it's a decent item. So that can theoretically make one piece of gear last 100's-1000's of people. If every piece of gear became bound when equipped, the game's economy would see a decent recovery, because as soon as someone used that item, it can never be re-entered into the market, making a much much lower supply, and a greater demand for new gear. High demand with avg supply ='s very good and competitive market.

3. Very few features and customization: This one speaks for itself. So much is missing from what they said would be here, and the customization of characters leaves more than a little to be desired.
11/30/2012 07:04 AMPosted by TheFunGun21
Buffed legendaries

95% of them still are bad

Play hardcore

this isin't abut hardcore, troll more please.

GET SOME . . . dyes

Lol, @ dying Legendaries
Edited by Eclipse#1140 on 11/30/2012 7:11 AM PST
I enjoy the game, that being said I am still annoyed by certain things.

1. Online only. This will never change but, I don't even play HC and it's annoying to die via lag spike or to have entire days I can't play due to maintenance/server issues. And it's not like it's stopping the spammers/botters/hackers.

2. Basic flaw in the skill/item system, where everything is dependent on weapon damage and primary stat. It makes it almost impossible for rare items to be useful/profitable.

3. When you hover over an item in the AH, there NEEDS to be the dps calculations to compare with your equipped items. The fact that some upgrades are extremely expensive and you can't tell how much of an upgrade it is without alt-tabbing into a spreadsheet (which can easily be inaccurate if not updated precisely) is ridiculous to the point of being absurd.
1. Loot system is too much AH-centered.
2. Skills are too simplified.
3. The title of this game is misleading, this game should be retitled as Diablo 0.5 because this game is severely inferior to D1 and D2.
1) No PK
2) No PKK
3) See no.1 and 2.
1) Poor communication by Blizzard
2) Items & Progress are overly "tiered" like in an MMO instead of like in an ARPG (what ever happened to mid-level items being end-game viable? or at least having a chance to be useful past the level where you find them)
3) Poorly thought out attribute system
1) Lack of endgame skill/passive/rune choice.
I don't care if we fix this through buffs, nerfs, or both. Try and design a system where I want to change my builds because there are so many good options to choose from.

2) Crafting - It's underpowered and should be able to carry you to at least MP8 difficulty if not all the way to MP10 with lucky enough rolls. I've put over 1000 hours in the game and have yet to see a legendary crafting plan. The current system is a failure.

3) Sets can't be completed through farming alone (at least for the average player)
#1: Chat&Social&Multiplayer: feel alone and cant reach (or just a very limited amount of) pll ingame, hilarious 1980 chatsystem that is nothing but horrible. Random matchmaking with that horrible chatsystem makes D3 to one of the least social games i've ever played. D2's chatsystem wasnt perfect or anything and i expected another awesome chatsystem, then we got this kick in our balls.

#2: Nothing to play with, where is the stuff that D2 used to be about (in pvm)? No jewels or runes or proper gamble and craftsystem? Gold is absolutely useless and just 4 gem types is just another kick in our balls.

#3: Items (NOT the drops, i mean the itemization). It's really bad.
Bots
the community
lack of content
11/30/2012 07:31 AMPosted by Vorador
3. When you hover over an item in the AH, there NEEDS to be the dps calculations to compare with your equipped items. The fact that some upgrades are extremely expensive and you can't tell how much of an upgrade it is without alt-tabbing into a spreadsheet (which can easily be inaccurate if not updated precisely) is ridiculous to the point of being absurd.

This is true. Very Good point.
11/30/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Odin
Gold is absolutely useless

May I please have your useless gold.
I can always find a use for mine and there's never enough of it.
I don't care if we fix this through buffs, nerfs, or both. Try and design a system where I want to change my builds because there are so many good options to choose from.

This is a huge issue. So many skills are just so weak in comparison to others you'd just be gimping yourself if you didnt run with them it. This really needs to be fixed.
Edited by Eclipse#1140 on 11/30/2012 8:11 AM PST
the fact that blizzard claims that no commas were allowed in trading due to the differences in region

YET

when you sell items and ready to receive the gold in the AH, what do you see? commas
May I please have your useless gold.
I can always find a use for mine and there's never enough of it.

Whats the use of gold except currency and repair? None, crafting is beyond good and evil and jeweler just takes small gold amounts. Stay serious.. and no you cant have my gold since i always sell it on rmah for few cents cause have no use for it.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]