Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Not enough build diversity. Having an alternative to CC & CD.
More build diversity. More Customisation. More creativity.
The game basically lacks all round depth
Its not hard to figure out the developers dont even play diablo3 but rather play and "develop" wow.
On there lunch breaks or when they are feeling somewhat trollish they dare each other to login to the d3 forums and type things like " we are looking into it", "soon" , "my cat rides in a box seat"
1. No character building (no stats distribution, no skill tree)
2. Extremely Bad itemization.
3. Max 4 people in a room.
Actually there are more things that i dont like about D3.
But i take the TOP 3
Edited by WhiteBootz#6395 on 12/3/2012 2:09 AM PST
#1 the legacy nat's debacle. it's like if they changed manticore and said "it can no longer roll 2 sockets." there is nothing equivalent in the game to replace it. someone was paid off i tell ya. :P
#2 the fact that I'm coming up on plvl 83, 750k kills, and 40k elite kills, the majority at max MF, -- untold #s of trash items picked up, ID'ed, and vended -- and i have jack squat to show for it as far as real usable godlies on my char or serious riches so that I could purchase them. disgusting and pathetic.
#3 the fact that I could comfortably +1 probably 95% of things mentioned in this thread.
ALL OF THE ABOVE! And yes I have read almost all of this thread... not that you'd really need to given that 90% of what's written on this thread is the same stuff we've already heard as many times as there are issues with the game.
So yes I'd have to agree that the devs seem to think of this game as a C grade title.
Weird for a game that was hailed by amazon as the highest selling PC game EVER...
Spot on for the most part but for me its in this order
1. Bots and 3rd party programs. Its absolutely hilarious that we have 4 separate posts on the main forum containing 3rd party gold houses offering below market rates right at this second...and they have been spamming for quite awhile too. If we want a clean environment, all of this has to be taken care of....its pretty sad when it tells the average player...."Hey, guess what? I can get a good deal on gold right from Blizzard!!!"
2.The community. I dont post much and for good reason...a large majority of the players are casual and dont have time or the resources to grab the best gear available. Its just too many people saying to L2P to the casuals and the casuals saying "can you hold out your epeen a little further" to the higher geared players...if the community is going to help enhance this game for Blizz, all of that needs to stop.
3. Auction Houses...its do or die unfortunately...buy good stuff and play higher mp's or dont do it and play mp0. Yes its a choice to use it but for the casual gamer, its a tough way to play with your buddies who are carrying you most of the time due to not using it. Casuals want to play mp8-10 for uber runs but some just cannot do it and expect to stay alive.
1) No diversity in class/skill builds. Only 1-3 viable specs per class.
2) No diversity in gear builds. Q: "How do I get my character to be better?"
The answer will always be Main Stat, CD, CC, IAS for Damage.
3) The removal of any purpose of playing in a Public Game (for the time being anyway)
Edited by auduron#1798 on 12/3/2012 6:49 AM PST
1. I don't feel as if my character is unique or that any decisions I've ever made about him have any real consequence.
2. Only showing 5 buffs. What a joke.
3. Terrible and boring itemisation. The chances of me finding an upgrade for my character, past about level 15, are so incredibly low - it sucks all the fun out of farming. Boring.
90 Worgen Druid
Forget about fixing PVP and make MP levels Public already. The game is way stale and needs something like right now to make it playable again. Even the Auction House game is getting boring ... MULTIPLAYER MP LEVELS .How hard can it be ? Really for the love of god , do something the public wants for once Blizz
Blizzard doesn't care. Just move onto another more fun game where the devs care and talk to their community. They won't get it until you people stop letting them think they are doing a good job by playing their game.
Edited by FSM#1780 on 12/3/2012 7:38 AM PST
Anyone seen the Diablo-ish chinese(?) game? That looks promising..
Now Blizz, look at that game, and see what needs to be done.
TL2 and PoE also came out, they have things that made people go and flock onto those games.. Now learn from your competitors ;)
Or.. just put Diablo 2 back and IMPROVE that instead.
ERR.. on topic.
1. Constant NERFs = skill build scarcity, yeah, I'm aiming at Caltrops-Jagged Spikes, they literally killed a BUILD and didn't even do squat to somewhat compensate.
They said that new Legendary procs will be imbalanced if coupled with that, guess what? ALL NEW LEGENDARY PROCS have built in cooldowns.. What's to abuse? -.-
2. Bots. 2.5$ per mil of gold.. now its 30ish cents.
3. Items never leave. So.. my 100mil item get replaced, sold into the market, someone buys it.. then sells it again because he found an upgrade.. 2months later, that 100mil item is still in the market going in and out. If items can contain aids, LOADS of people will have it already :))
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 12/3/2012 7:47 AM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.