Diablo® III

Error 3007

I played @ release for several months took a break and recently have been trying to play again. I constantly get error 3007 and am unable to login the americas server. I can log into asia and europe with no problems.

Nothing has changed with my router or computer since i played before and i have tried port fowarding as recommended on other posts.

The only work around i found was a program called cyberghost which allowed me to login but it has a 1gb limit and i reached that rather quickly. I don't know what else to do and this has to be a problem on blizzards side of things and it needs attention.
Reply Quote
Have you tried to reset your password ?
Reply Quote
tried it nothing changed.
Reply Quote
seeing as how nothing on my end since i played for several months after release this has to be a problem on biizzards end doesn't it. Need a solution for this so i can play, its very annoying
Reply Quote
Hey ticko I have the same problem. Asia and Europe work fine but 3007 when I try The Americas. It seemed to happen after the one of the updates.

Seeing that all my main characters are on The Americas it pretty much makes this game useless to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]