Diablo® III

Legacy Nats Users!!

Noooo dun rob me of my world possessions!!! I farm so hard for all my gear!!
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 12:24 AMPosted by AuJo
Noooo dun rob me of my world possessions!!! I farm so hard for all my gear!!

**cough**
Reply Quote
Legacy nats is like crippling yourself on purpose then using a pair of crutches to correct that. That being said, anything >200k dps completely unbuffed is very good if you are using leg nats.

PS: selling screenshots of Aujo kissing the floor on mp10 uber runs
Edited by Sharenis#6818 on 12/6/2012 1:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 01:12 AMPosted by Sharenis
Legacy nats is like crippling yourself on purpose then using a pair of crutches to correct that.

not crutches.. jet pack
Reply Quote
@Artez- Ur not alone on that bro. My mediocre legacy nats has gotten me thru soloing uber bosses @ MP10. The +2 disc/sec bonus was the best mistake that Blizzard made for the DH class. Some call it crutch some call it jet pack hehe! If ur goal is to be one of the top geared DH in the diablo3 universe then new nats will get u there more than legacy could. On a PVP standpoint.... only teh demi-gawd Jay "the whirlwind Barb" Wilson knows how gearing is gonna coalesce in the distant future lol!

in the end 2 things came to mind:

1) new nats for grouping and reaching the best geared roster.

2) Legacy for solo farming / soloing uber MP10 without respeccing and restacking NV.

2 cents n out... =D
Reply Quote
I enjoy the Legacy Nats more for the play style. I don't see how the discipline regen is a crutch because for me I like being able to vault around and be mobile, especially since that's how I imagined the Demon Hunter class to be. Just comes down to preference as long as you can survive in the gear. And then the PvP X-factor... but who knows!
Reply Quote
Using a legacy nats set is the only reason im still playing DH right now. I tried switching to 2 pc. new nats/mempo, reached over 300k dps, and still went back to my legacy nats with 250k dps. The discipline regen makes low mp lvl farming leisurely and high mp lvl farming/ubers a lot more fun.
Reply Quote
View profile
12/09/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Enveos
Using a legacy nats set is the only reason im still playing DH right now. I tried switching to 2 pc. new nats/mempo, reached over 300k dps, and still went back to my legacy nats with 250k dps. The discipline regen makes low mp lvl farming leisurely and high mp lvl farming/ubers a lot more fun.

agreed.
I am 266k unbuffed with legacy.
I am considering getting 4 pieces to swap on for higher MP's. But, for low/mid MP's, the words "jetpack" and "leisurely" together sound about right.

With non-legacy, I can reach 400-450k unbuffed easily, with 700resists and ~65k hp.
So, at this point, legacy is indeed gimping my stats significantly. But, "jetpack" and "leisurely" are words that make this loss bearable.
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Enveos

agreed !
Reply Quote
Django = DOPE movie!

Legacy nats all day
Reply Quote
View profile
02/19/2013 06:05 PMPosted by nawKOwt
Django = DOPE movie!

lovely movie to be sure
02/19/2013 06:05 PMPosted by nawKOwt
Legacy nats all day

holla
02/19/2013 06:02 PMPosted by django
Nice credit card hero, built like a proper noob.

Thanks!
02/19/2013 06:02 PMPosted by django
Bat+Vengeance, Lacuni, Rapid Fire, bad Natalya's ring, 4% cc helm, bad gloves as the most obvious mistakes. And all that gold wasted on Marquise gems... what a waste of so many good items.

xoxoxo :)
Edited by Castablanca#1545 on 2/19/2013 9:06 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]