Diablo® III

5.6k 200k dps life regen babarian

I am a special life regen baba with 112k HP, 220k buffed with into the fray dps and a astonishing 5.6k life regen kiting baba using sel slam. I still left with the amount in the screen shot. I just need to know what to upgrade next. Trying this build is good. Is versatile and flexible. U can change it to shield for future pvp and get the life regen do the job and rend for monster and u can heal up to full life and fight again. Get tired of normal WW and get back to my favourite life regen baba. Just a bit different from others. Can comment and give advise on how to improve my baba. Keep in mind i Will like to have at least 5k life regen to make my build a special one and only baba that hit 200k dps with life high regen.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4600/10658242.png

I can accept positive and negative comments thanks guys!
Edited by Raygorn#6762 on 12/3/2012 10:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
Baba? like baby bottle?
Reply Quote
anyone>?
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
Well.. I would drop some HP and get more AR :)

Nice barb anyway =)

Edit: Didn't notice inspiring presence, but yeah, I would like to see more ar :D
Edited by CoCo#2550 on 12/4/2012 8:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
a belt like mine except with bash% and higher str since you seem to have a lot of cashmoniesdollarz. thisi followed by IK regen gloves for the 60+ all res set bonus and melee reduc.
Edited by FeRMi#1453 on 12/4/2012 8:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
I can't take you seriously when you call your barb a 'baba' lol. That aside, I do like the build and I ran high (2500+ unbuffed) regen for a while myself. It's definitely a nice luxury to have although I found that much to be overkill, especially with a good WW build. High dps + LS renders that much regen almost pointless.
Reply Quote
oh very interesting build choice! i think thats very innovative! :D

personally, i wouldnt think life per second is enough to negate stacking AR instead because you can take more than 20k damage per second and 2.5k life per second just isnt enough ):

but i like your build! :D
Reply Quote
tys for all the advice!! what to change to make me a 250k dps babarian what eq to change guys
Reply Quote
Please organize your inventory, it hurts my head

*and it's nice to see someone doing something different :)
Reply Quote
tys vulindlela
Reply Quote
uhh..what do you have like 300 all res? all that life regen is kinda pointless when your taking massive hits
Edited by Jook#1782 on 12/6/2012 4:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
@Raygorn - your life regen is awesome no doubt about that, but your 4k armor and 300k AR are in the low side. Jook has a valid point that your 5.6k life regen will be eaten up by massive blows in higher mp levels, im curious how do you survive RD elite packs? and what MP do you normally farm?

i actually did some testing before and with my high hp i can crack 4k life regen easily with inspiring presence + WC invigorate vs. nerves of steel + impunity. Still the damage mitigation of armor and AR is better from an EHP perspective.

what do you think?
Reply Quote
@Raygorn - your life regen is awesome no doubt about that, but your 4k armor and 300k AR are in the low side. Jook has a valid point that your 5.6k life regen will be eaten up by massive blows in higher mp levels, im curious how do you survive RD elite packs? and what MP do you normally farm?

i actually did some testing before and with my high hp i can crack 4k life regen easily with inspiring presence + WC invigorate vs. nerves of steel + impunity. Still the damage mitigation of armor and AR is better from an EHP perspective.

what do you think?

I think like you Nike. =)
Reply Quote
View profile

what do you think?

I think like you Nike. =)

on the side note congrats on your paragon 100 my friend!
Reply Quote
LOL! Thanks. Just reach that 1hr ago. =p
Reply Quote
thanks everyone for all the pro advice. I personally think that so. What is the best resistance to get. I tried using impunity and swap alot of resistance gear to get my Resistance go up by a little but dps went down also and tried to switch to storm sheild 34 % too to get alot more mitigation with 100k hp and 5.3k hp life regen but 160k dps but was kind of redundant cause i seldom get hit by mobs. need advice on gear switch. Which is the worst gear and how can i switch out some of the gear to get more resistance. I farmed lvl 6 and 7 normally and kited all the way. can do all lvl with storm sheild equip. Tys for all ur kind advice.
Edited by Raygorn#6762 on 12/6/2012 8:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
12/06/2012 08:05 AMPosted by Raygorn
thanks everyone for all the pro advice. I personally think that so. What is the best resistance to get. I tried using impunity and swap alot of resistance gear to get my Resistance go up by a little but dps went down also and tried to switch to storm sheild 34 % too to get more mitigation but was kind of redundant cause i seldom get hit by mobs. need advice on gear switch. Which is the worst gear and how can i switch out some of the gear to get more resistance. I farmed lvl 6 and 7 normally and kited all the way. Thanks everyone.

@Raygorn - first of all i think you need to decide what build do you want, are you going S&B or WW? if you are going S&B feel free to talk to us and we can help you gear up. For WW i think uberjager or dboy can help
Reply Quote
i wanna switch to board as and went i like but not perm as SNB. DOnt wanna go back to WW again. Kinda of bored. So i farm duALW for more dps in low mp as life regen will do the job and switch to board as i hit 9 and 10 to get more mitgation and make life regen seem more useful. AS i used middle range skill for kiting, i THink with a storm shield is enuff to survive in high mp. I know u are all pro SNB but i just wanna try out a different build. Thanks for visting and helping out nike. jUST wanna know whatis my worst gear to switch out to make my build more effective. I will still keep in mind my AR is low
Edited by Raygorn#6762 on 12/6/2012 8:51 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]