http://www.twitch.tv/microfastsc2

no charges no frails , genuine mp 10 guaranteed kills
Edited by SweetLove#6784 on 12/21/2012 10:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
Wow nice build
Reply Quote
i got 3 machine add u later :P
Reply Quote
Nice gear and interesting build/rune choices. Glad to see they work for ya =D I need to get a LS weapon me thinks, I went more D and less O with my dogs build, but could balance that out with LS.
Reply Quote
ill be on after work and add you if you dont mind =)
Reply Quote
I have 12 machines Iook me up if you have time.
Reply Quote
lets do this!!! bump
Reply Quote
yup feel free to add pls follow the stream too thanks
Reply Quote
requirements
3 x machines

http://www.twitch.tv/fearme1882

no charges no frails , genuine mp 10 guaranteed kills

3x machines for 3 ubers? Do you accept no matter how weak i am? And, do you only accept a single player, or do you also accept a party (me and my friends, all infernal machine is provided by us) ?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
I was wondering the same thing about the party. I almost have my last few keys, but would like to bring a few friends along if I could.
Reply Quote
Add me please, have 10 machines and bored.
Reply Quote
currently online pls proceed to
http://www.twitch.tv/fearme1882
live streaming starting
Reply Quote
This guy is scammer. I dont recommend. Do at your own risk.
Reply Quote
11/22/2012 08:45 PMPosted by cody
This guy is scammer. I dont recommend. Do at your own risk.

dont be a joke , after buying stuffs u find that u could find them cheaper and u rage?
Reply Quote
This guy is legit, dont be a retard and speak rubbish.
Reply Quote
He's legit... just check out his stream... LoL...
Reply Quote
Do Not Do Deals with this guy. And if you do, make sure to check AH prices and dont let him pressure you into doing it right then. Just trying to give advice so other dont get scammed by sweetlove.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I can vouch for him. He's a great guy. You pay him nothing. And all the legendaries he gets, he gives away in stream. Great guy and a fantastic stream. I've been watching him for about 5 days now. Very entertaining and he and his moderators are great people. Ignore the silly crap people post about him being a scammer.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Sweetlove isnt the streamer, he is one of the moderators. Stop posting troll bs.
Reply Quote
11/22/2012 09:32 PMPosted by cody
Do Not Do Deals with this guy. And if you do, make sure to check AH prices and dont let him pressure you into doing it right then. Just trying to give advice so other dont get scammed by sweetlove.

some people are just haters who love to spam bull!@#$
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]