Diablo® III

PROVIDING FREE MP 10 UBERS KILLING SERVICES

This stream is legit and they help you get geared if your just starting out or need help.
Reply Quote
The stream is legit.
Reply Quote
bump for support, help me get a run in 3 machines ready
Reply Quote
The stream is legit. Alover57 just helped me with my DH and i gained 0ver 30k dmg with less than 6 mil gold. He really helps and doesnt mind to. Awesome stream and really good host and mods
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Dude the stream is legit, if you didn't want to pay what you did for something you shouldn't have agreed to the price. There is no need to flame SweetLove because you offered a price and they accepted.
Edited by SavedgeBeast#1588 on 11/23/2012 1:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
I can whole-wholeheartedly say that these people are honest and will help any sort of people seeking for help and/or advice.

If you are unsure, please watch the stream to dispel any myth and any preconceived notion that you may have.

Once again, I can't emphasize enough that they are great people. They take the time to answer questions and give free legendary/money in raffles to help the "little guys" (the one's that need help the most) and the D3 community.
Reply Quote
Thanks Mate!!!! supportive for starter players, and you won't regret asking for help from him!!! great player and that is SweetLove!
Reply Quote
bump for a nice and friendly guy =)
Reply Quote
Vouch, awesome runs!
Reply Quote
11/22/2012 10:02 PMPosted by cody
I'm not spamming nonsense. Just stating a, "deal with him at your own risk." warning. I believe this is a fair warning. I hold no grudge just feel as though players should be warned.

You hold no grudge, but feel the need to spam in his thread where he helps the community. Right.
Reply Quote
View profile
I've had sweetlove as a Friend for a while. The guys legit!!
Reply Quote
will be adding later. I've got machines; I just like the guarantee of a drop from MP10.

PS: You should never buy ANYTHING without doing your homework. From anyone. Ever. Don't spend your $$$ (or gold) without knowing what its value is. Never trust a seller. They can't help but be biased because they are trying to gain from the transaction. Verify everything.
Reply Quote
sweet, where's my 40mil refund that u promised?
Reply Quote
Just did this wow it was a great run. I have done mp 10 before and it usually takes a group an hour. We did this in way less the 1/2 the time. The guy is really nice. He has a great team. I need to change my haunt run skill. He does not like it but I kept making the mistake because of habit. He was really understanding. It was a great run. Going to do it again soon :) I highly recommend.
Reply Quote
The 2nd run was fast and amazing too. Too bad my hellfire rings did not roll that great. Going to get more portals and do it again. I am really happy with how this went. :)
Reply Quote
I added him and he was definitely a friendly and insightful person especially for questions i had regarding WDs. I didn't need his services because my friends came on and we were able to do ubers ourselves however as mentioned above he's awesome.
Reply Quote
can i join the team? i mp10 ubers too.
Reply Quote
Just helped do MP10 ubers extremely fast and helped with tips and advice when I needed it, very friendly and helpful great job and thanks for the help!
Reply Quote
I will be contacting you. I have 6,4,5 total keys (so 1 set of 3 IMs) and would love help getting my 1st ring out of the way. Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]