Diablo® III

Anyone having problems

Is anyone in Aus having problems with the servers atm. My latency is ranging from 220 to 1220 and right in the middle of battles.
Reply Quote
Yup its pretty horrible im in perth and its barely playable well scratch that not playable at all
Reply Quote
Yea WA here too. Its spiky as hell and has been for last week for me.
Reply Quote
yeah few of the boys have a few frothies ay
Reply Quote
I have this problem in every game. Doesn't matter if I am in group or solo.
Reply Quote
hey guys, im having the same problem today for the first time. Usually i sit at 210 ms but im bouncing around from 220 to 2000ms.. its really frustrating because i cant play atm, do you guys think its just server issues?
Reply Quote
get some beers into yourself and you wont even notice.

just WW all day err' day
Reply Quote
horrible here in Brisbane as well normal is 18o-190ms atm 250-1500ms
Reply Quote
Same
Reply Quote
get some beers into yourself and you wont even notice.

just WW all day err' day

Is that why you WW funny when I played with you? :)
Reply Quote
same same sam.......e
Reply Quote
in perth, game is unplayable.. never had this before - all other online games run fine.

blizzard get your sh't together.
Reply Quote
same here

In Melb and game is unplayable
Reply Quote
I love the way people say " game runs like crap " but dont include any information on whats been tried to fix it, if its really a problem lodge a support ticket, provide tracert's etc.
Reply Quote
massive lag Sydney
Reply Quote
Yep. Died 3 times from random spikes. Just got on the boards to check if anything was going one. Terrible lag atm.

Rockhampton. Latency from 250ms - 1000ms+. Very unstable.
Edited by DJVege#6219 on 11/22/2012 12:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
still got latency issues...., what the hell is going on, been playing Hon fine, youtube streams normally, but Diablo 3, gives random ping spikes 250ms-3000ms, game is not playable for australians atm i guess
Reply Quote
Perth W.A. Usually runs at 320-350ms but this week, 370-2,500 ms.

Download bandwidth is fine, still hitting a meg per second so I figure it's the battle.net servers. Certainly not the first tim this is happened and won't be the last time either.
Reply Quote
Im having problems all day the latency like yo yo 170 200 300 500 you get the picture, sydney i never had this problem before. barb lv 92 paragon
Reply Quote
It was alright last night

Today is unplayable in brisbane with poor latency.... when are they gonna fix this issue????
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]