Diablo® III

[1]Uberjager's thread on Ubergearing WW Barbs

I jelly u.

I wanted to quote you but you started ranting.

:(

So I shortened your post and got to the message you were trying to convey Petraeus. I totally get what you mean about "I Jelly u."
Edited by Uberjager#6563 on 11/23/2012 8:35 AM PST
Now as you can see the stat that is the hardest to obtain here is AVG damage as they are only available from 3 sources: Weapons, rings, amulet, with 80% or more of it coming from weapons. Strength is the most common DM and hence should be prioritised lower over the other forms of DM to allow subsequent gearing maneuverability.

You must also know what IAS breakpoints on Nado tickrates are and decide on which breakpoint you want to hit. Get your IAS to that value and focus the rest on other DM sources.

This is slightly complex so ask me in posts. I'll try my best to respond.

Since you've said to ask it here it is. Since I'm not very good at theory crafting and stuff, I'm having a hard time in how I should be looking to upgrade my mh.

Should I search for a mh that keeps the ias or forget about it and focus on CD, LS, etc...?
hard time? ._.

Your MH is lacking 2 vital things.

Socket/ Lifesteal.

I'll go indepth about that in the weapons section.

I jelly u.

So I shortened your post and got to the message you were trying to convey Petraeus. I totally get what you mean about "I Jelly u."

ROFL

I jelly u.

Bug utterly squashed. Well done!
Stopping here for today. Tired lol.

Guys, feel free to give comments. Appreciate it.
Edited by Uberjager#6563 on 11/23/2012 9:39 AM PST
Good tips yo.. so useful.

Very much doubt that your barb can survive mp10. Even anywhere above mp4 he is not likely to live long. Video or its a pure bs.

And still dont get why everybody is so excited about LS. Yeah its good, but i get more hp restored from 900 loh, than 5.6 LS.

Want to make yourself interesting - show, then explain how you did it. And with full numbers for builds. People dont tend to get formulas very well here.
Just a correction, with 70 all res on 7 pieces u get 490 all res , not a little over 600 as u said.
11/23/2012 09:58 AMPosted by CoisaRuim
Just a correction, with 70 all res on 7 pieces u get 490 all res , not a little over 600 as u said.

Apologies I keep forgetting to add the 2 set IK bonus.
Maybe once you're done, consolidate them into one post if possible. I think the weapons section will keep you busy, loads of explaining to do especially the topic on Echoing Fury lol.
defensive much?

I love how the first thing rmahers choose to repsond with is how much they have "made", with random numbers like 200, 1000, 5000, but of course keep it believable, never seen somebody claim to have made over $10,000, but I'm sure the day will come.

Its like a rmah cold war, each rmaher needs to outdo the last one

btw Ive made $25,000 on the rmah so far kid
[/quote]

So u've made $25,000 on the rmah so far. Wow, no wonder u have such an uber godly Mempo. I jelly u
you will melt with this kind of resist, moreover with this kind of dps, your life steal is ineffective at all.
A barb with 29k dps might be able to survive MP10, but that doesn't mean you have the dps to actually 'do' it. Moreover a defensive double tornado spec is really outdated, especially now that LoH is so much less effective with DT.

This guide also has a few implied insults and jabs at community members which I could live without.

While I appreciate the effort put into making a guide for the most common spec in the game, I wish you would have had to self control to keep your personal feelings out of it.
Edited by Aracknid#1574 on 11/23/2012 11:19 AM PST
@Uberjager...

Right or wrong, thanks for taking the time to put down your ideas, you obviously took your time in collecting them and the community can definitely use more helpful members.

I will read them and see if I learn anything.
Edited by Myque#1135 on 11/23/2012 11:20 AM PST
I will be visiting this topic often....you know I'll run some tests with you on all this if you want.
appreciate this thread...what do you think i should upgrade? have 34m to spend
WW Barbs are boring, not fun at all to play you forgot to put that in your guide. There's other builds that are a lot more enjoyable and farm just as fast if not faster.
I'll be following this thread as well.

I recently rebuilt my barb with less pure DPS gear and a higher focus on living. Buffed DPS around 200-220k or something; was 337k before rebuilding... and I have a much easier time on mp10 now, regardless of which build I run.

I'd really like to improve my WW setup. Hopefully I find some clarity in this thread. Thanks OP.
11/23/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Fingerling
WW Barbs are boring, not fun at all to play you forgot to put that in your guide. There's other builds that are a lot more enjoyable and farm just as fast if not faster.

To each his/her own, imo.

You certainly can't take your current build into mp9/10 for key farming / ubers and expect to have an easy time, regardless of gear. No rend, lack of fury sustain, sub-30k life, etc.; please understand that we like to play builds that are effective. There are only a handful of solid builds possible due to skill synergies and unchangeable constants, such as dealing with mob CC, hit recovery factors for 2h builds, and the like.
when is the update coming?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]