Diablo® III

[1]Uberjager's thread on Ubergearing WW Barbs

For 1m, the results are really astonishing. How about increasing the budget to say 10m and see if you can improve efficieny by two-fold?
11/23/2012 09:13 PMPosted by Jer
For 1m, the results are really astonishing. How about increasing the budget to say 10m and see if you can improve efficieny by two-fold?

How about someone give me 10m to do that cuz I'm a complete miser. >.>
11/23/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Uberjager

How about someone give me 10m to do that cuz I'm a complete miser. >.>

Sure thing. When im online later :D
Thank you, great guide! I've been in a bit of a gearing rut lately since everything I want is 100mil+ lol. Any advice on cheap good upgrades would be appreciated.
Wow you prob spent like 2-3 bill on your gear, and can't spare 10 mill.....
11/23/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Zen

I'm thrifty as !@#$ >.>

11/23/2012 10:00 PMPosted by True
Is there some place where all this information is listed? And I don't want a god damned wiki. I wan't something from blizzard directly, a chart or something.

Bin camping AH for ages. Figured out how AVG damage functions from that. >.>

@ Everyone:

Stepping out to go buy my laptop. Will be back in 3 hours. D:
11/23/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Uberjager

I'm thrifty as !@#$ >.>

Is there some place where all this information is listed? And I don't want a god damned wiki. I wan't something from blizzard directly, a chart or something.

@ Everyone:

Sitex 2012 ! :o

sell Virtual items buy laptop ? :o
up ...excellent info.
11/23/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Zen

The rich don't get richer by throwing away their money.
Thanks! Heaps of great insight for WW barbs.
I hate how the whole point of the game is life steal. No class can match Barb because of that. Get rid of Life Steal, Buff HP, Buff Healing Skills.
Nice guide über.

Could you take a look at my barb and advice on what is the next most cost effective upgrade? I been trying to upgrade my amulet, but keep losing bids lol.

Thanks bro.
11/23/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Wockets

I'm thrifty as !@#$ >.>

@ Everyone:

Sitex 2012 ! :o

sell Virtual items buy laptop ? :o

yeah Lah go overseas then need laptop study what.

Nice guide über.

Could you take a look at my barb and advice on what is the next most cost effective upgrade? I been trying to upgrade my amulet, but keep losing bids lol.

Thanks bro.

Mempos/ Ammy/ Ring(s).

No particular order.
11/23/2012 11:11 PMPosted by STRIKER
I hate how the whole point of the game is life steal. No class can match Barb because of that. Get rid of Life Steal, Buff HP, Buff Healing Skills.

Barbs actually have one of the lowest DPS outputs of all the classes and we need a huge amount of gold invested before our DPS can hit godly amounts. DH's overall beat our scores in DPS and EHP combined which if you ask me is pretty lulzy considering they're "assumed" to be ranged glass cannons.

We do get 30% damage reduction though.
Read the first two 'retarded' words on TC's post,

your guide sux big time. K?
Edited by zeroxxx#6198 on 11/24/2012 2:44 AM PST
uber can help to see whats my barb's gear lacking in?
jin emo dunno what to upgrade

and also I m currently farming mp0 to level paragon, whats the best way to go about paragon levelling in your view?
Hi OP. You seem to know so much about barbs so I might as well ask your advice about my barb. I'm a casual diablo player playing ever since D3 was out. I normally farm MP6 for an average of 2-3hrs for the last 2 months.

Could you critic my build and items? I'm not sure if I'm doing good or bad on my items/build. Any criticism will be accepted :) Thanks in advance!
I didn't read the guide, but based on the length of it...

Either gj, or you're !@#$ing crazy. I'll give you an upboat just cuz
11/23/2012 05:45 AMPosted by Uberjager
You probably haven't heard of me. Well, you mostly haven't. Mainly because I don't like to pop my head into the behind that is which the D3 community.

Nice. You start off with an insult using bad grammar. Perhaps you should keep your head where it was.

I hereby write off the rest of your post as trash. TLDR
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]