Diablo® III

[1]Uberjager's thread on Ubergearing WW Barbs

View profile

Nice. You start off with an insult using bad grammar. Perhaps you should keep your head where it was.

I hereby write off the rest of your post as trash. TLDR

You could quite possibly have the worst gear I've ever seen on characters.
You may want to read a guide or two.

And dont even start RMAH crap with me.
http://imageshack.us/f/824/screenshot013ma.jpg/
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 11/24/2012 4:23 AM PST
11/24/2012 04:15 AMPosted by Joker
You probably haven't heard of me. Well, you mostly haven't. Mainly because I don't like to pop my head into the behind that is which the D3 community.

Nice. You start off with an insult using bad grammar. Perhaps you should keep your head where it was.

I did not realize your username was in reference to your ability to gear yourself.
You probably haven't heard of me. Well, you mostly haven't. Mainly because I don't like to pop my head into the behind that is which the D3 community.

I like how your attempt to insult me is to deprive yourself of useful information.

Your Loss LOLOLOLOLOL.

Read the first two 'retarded' words on TC's post,

your guide sux big time. K?

Oh no. A DH is telling me my barb guide sucks :(

*looks at his gear*

Looks like you can't play DH either.

*Sunglasses* YEAHHHH!

uber can help to see whats my barb's gear lacking in?
jin emo dunno what to upgrade

and also I m currently farming mp0 to level paragon, whats the best way to go about paragon levelling in your view?

Good point. I should probably put in a paragon leveling section in. I currently have a method that gives me about 1.5m exp a minute on average. Works like a charm.

Hi OP. You seem to know so much about barbs so I might as well ask your advice about my barb. I'm a casual diablo player playing ever since D3 was out. I normally farm MP6 for an average of 2-3hrs for the last 2 months.

Could you critic my build and items? I'm not sure if I'm doing good or bad on my items/build. Any criticism will be accepted :) Thanks in advance!

Tbh I've never liked 2-H weapons on a WW barb for the reason that it has so much issues trying to generate fury, especially on the lower MP levels. But whatever floats your boat on that I suppose. Just wondering, whats your APS on that skorn?

Other than that you need above 200 more vit to optimize the amethyst gem socketed into your helm.
Edited by Uberjager#6563 on 11/24/2012 5:01 AM PST
Uber,

Thanks for creating a very detailed guide, I was wondering if you would be able to check and look at what my barb is lacking. Thanks
Uber,

Thanks for creating a very detailed guide, I was wondering if you would be able to check and look at what my barb is lacking. Thanks

I like your barb. What you lack mainly is vit on Chest and Pants.

Get about 300 vit total on those. Right now 28k is too low. >.> Some Dh's have more than that.
OMFGAAGN36^^@U^+@JUOAS.

Section 2 finally done. ._.
Uber,

Get about 300 vit total on those. Right now 28k is too low. >.> Some Dh's have more than that.

OK thanks for that, I'll try to sell some items so that I can get upgrades for those pieces
Uber,

OK thanks for that, I'll try to sell some items so that I can get upgrades for those pieces

TBH, you don't really need innas because you're getting MS off IK and lacunis.

Get a decent 2 socket high vit with AR rare pants. Should be more than sufficient.
Thanks for the info uberjager, could you check my gear and tell me what i need to change or upgrade. I really dont know what is breaking point and its purpose and how to compute for it.
The stats shown is my profile is buffed with WC and BR.
Edited by Rohaina#1429 on 11/24/2012 6:12 AM PST
Thanks for the info uberjager, could you check my gear and tell me what i need to change or upgrade. I really dont know what is breaking point and its purpose and how to compute for it.
The stats shown is my profile is buffed with WC and BR.

>.> almost everything you're asking for is on section 2. :3

for IAS breakpoints go read up... the link in section 2.

D:
Hi OP. You seem to know so much about barbs so I might as well ask your advice about my barb. I'm a casual diablo player playing ever since D3 was out. I normally farm MP6 for an average of 2-3hrs for the last 2 months.

Could you critic my build and items? I'm not sure if I'm doing good or bad on my items/build. Any criticism will be accepted :) Thanks in advance!

Tbh I've never liked 2-H weapons on a WW barb for the reason that it has so much issues trying to generate fury, especially on the lower MP levels. But whatever floats your boat on that I suppose. Just wondering, whats your APS on that skorn?

Other than that you need above 200 more vit to optimize the amethyst gem socketed into your helm.

Thanks! I used to have a 908dps sickle + 720dps (OH). DPS was around 100k. This skorn gives me a lot more damage than my previous weaps.

APS is 1.27 on this one. This 2-H weap actually allows me to play at higher MPs than my old weap. I'm saving my butcher's sickle though for better weap upgrade. In terms of survival, MP7-8 gives me a hard time.

Yep, I'm looking for ways to add vit on my gear. Maybe on shoulders or gloves when I have enough gold. I was just lucky with my +% life items to have 49K HP. I was happy you pointed that out in your post.
Colour me impressed! That's alot of work put in here!
11/24/2012 06:33 AMPosted by DAKKON
Colour me impressed! That's alot of work put in here!

I abit sian. Lol.

Now section 3. Knn. :/

Alot of work.
Uber,
This is, to me, top 3 posts in the barb forums ever. thank you.

I myself have been a SnB barb since launch and am now making the switch to WW. My next purchase is the Blackthorn Chest (something about 200-250vit and 90str). I had some poor mans IK chest and helm and am making some switches. Any quick advice for me on gearing?

thanks again!
PicklesJr
Edited by PicklesJr#1158 on 11/24/2012 7:11 AM PST
Great guide, really impressed by someone willing to putting this much work into helping out the community.
Edit - just read some of the parts again
Are 2F and 2G the same thing o.-
Edited by Systemex#1992 on 11/24/2012 7:21 AM PST
i find it weird you said nothing in here about REAL dps vs SCREEN dps

and also that you don't explain why a low dps fast offhand is better than a high dps slow offhand...

i see many barbs using 900+ dps swords with no asi in their offhands with ww build and can't figure out why except that they're uninformed

also that you didn't mention that which weapon you swing with controls you APS which controls your nado ticks... you always want to swing with offhand last (if you're using a dagger with asi like mine) because you're messing up your aps when you swing with mainhand

and honestly after reading all this, none of this information was unknown to us good ww barbs out there dude =/ not sure what you were trying to accomplish by typing all this out, this was all information that is readily available to anyone smart enough to find it

and oh god... just looked at your barb why are you using echoing fury in offhand... jesus christ LOL

One man's meat is another man's poison. And I agree with your points, those are far more important to build a good ww barb.

Btw, you have too much LS imo with your dmg output :) You can get a better stat stick for your OH if you ignore LS on your weapons.
How can you say all that cost you 1mil, that Mempo is like 50mil minimum
i find it weird you said nothing in here about REAL dps vs SCREEN dps

and also that you don't explain why a low dps fast offhand is better than a high dps slow offhand...

i see many barbs using 900+ dps swords with no asi in their offhands with ww build and can't figure out why except that they're uninformed

also that you didn't mention that which weapon you swing with controls you APS which controls your nado ticks... you always want to swing with offhand last (if you're using a dagger with asi like mine) because you're messing up your aps when you swing with mainhand

and honestly after reading all this, none of this information was unknown to us good ww barbs out there dude =/ not sure what you were trying to accomplish by typing all this out, this was all information that is readily available to anyone smart enough to find it

and oh god... just looked at your barb why are you using echoing fury in offhand... jesus christ LOL

Did it ever occur to you that this is a work in progress?
Great read, bookmarked for reference. Nice to find guides when I just made a barb a few days ago.

Right now I'm not exactly sure what gear to upgrade so I'm stuck not knowing what to search on AH. ( I don't have but 12 mil as I don't want to sell my DH gear. )

Suggestions, anyone?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]