Diablo® III

Game not updating to standard edition

Hi there.I upgraded diablo 3 on the 21st (4 days ago) from starter to standard edition. I checked once it had finalized in my bank account ( about 72 hours is what I read) and also recieved an email saying it was now standard edition, then came back but it was still only the starter edition. Googled it and a few people suggested to change password and it may reset, so I did that twice but when I loaded the game launcher it wouldn't recognise my new password, only the old one which sent me straight to the starter edition again. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

edit: I forgot to mention I also sent a ticket to support over a day ago but I havn't got a response yet.
Edited by lorry31#6389 on 11/25/2012 3:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
Same problem for me, got the email saying payment has cleared and I now have full access - so tried changing password and it wouldn't recognize it. This isn't good enough Blizzard, it's happening so often and to everyone, you ever wonder why this game is dying? Seems so incompetent the way this process is handled, honestly who should have to wait 72 hours after purchasing a game to get full access, and then have to chase up their account on the official forums or by phone / in game ticket to get their account fixed..
Edited by Kyle1#6716 on 11/25/2012 11:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
i am having the exact same issue, i figured the 72 hour thing was just if u bought it on friday (like i did) and they process it on Monday but i guess they are just lazy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]