Thanks PieHole for this extremely informative and comprehensive guide on SNS wiz, it certainly made things easier for everyone!
Hope someone can give me advice regarding my current situation - I just started an SNS wiz and basically only have these two items that may be of some use.
1) Helm: Andariel Visage - 154int, 50AR, 8AS and 4.5CC
2) Shoulders: Vile Ward - 195int, 80AR
I'm intending to get the following items:
1) Amulet - 1xx int, some vit, 9AS, 10CC
2) Ring1 - 1xx int, 1xx vit, 6AS, 6CC
3) Ring2 (Natalya's Reflection) - 8x vit, 7x int, 6x AR, 9AS
4) Chantodo Will - 1xxx DPS, 1.65APS, 9APOC, 1 socket (with 100CD)
5) Chantodo Force - 18x int, 8AS, 9CC, 9APOC
6) Chest (Tal Rasha's) - 14x int, 14x vit, 5x AR, 8AS
7) Gloves - 5x int, 3x vit, 9AS, 10CC, 20 CD
8) Bracers (Lacuni's) - 5x AR, 8AS, 4CC
9) Belt (Witching Hour) - 9x int, 7x vit, 4x AR, 8AS, 3x CD
10) Boots (Natalya's Bloody Footprints) - 9x int, 3x vit, 7x AR, 249 Armor
11) Pants (Blackthorne Jousting Mail) - 9x int, 9x vit, 433 LOH, 10% Life
With all the above-mentioned items, I'm at:
1.65 APS (Chantodo's Will) + 74 IAS
15xx int, 7xx vit
50.5CC, 158 CD
Now I have 7 IAS to spare to still reach the 2.73 APS Breakpoint, so I was wondering what item could be changed?
In addition, my AR and LOH is a huge problem its almost half of what's needed.
What would you do/choose if you were in this situation?
PS: Apologies for the extremely long text.
Edited by UpIsDown#1590 on 12/27/2012 9:59 AM PST