Diablo® III

This Is It

(Locked)

I love Diablo III, and have been playing the game since launch; however, this is the final straw, Blizzard. I have had it with you and your antics. How dare you give an official number to a patch with a couple small hotfixes.

As game developers, you guys have the final say in the game's development and direction. However, it should be illegal to make a small patch like this part of your version history. As a real, true, hardcore gamer, I am entitled to a large chunk of content for each arbitrarily numbered patch.

Therefore, regardless of how much fun I am having with this game, I will be uninstalling it from my computer due to sheer ideology. To further cement my impenetrable values among the forum community, I will continue to lurk here, and I certainly won't be re-installing the game again tonight to farm for keys.
you mad ?
as a professional software engineer, I practically made this game and I can honestly say that I would never release a software patch simply to fix some urgent bugs, one of which was causing ppl to get scammed in game.

btw, 10/10 haha
Edited by padako#1522 on 11/27/2012 11:54 AM PST
If this is what the straw was that broke your camel's back..... then I cannot help but laugh or call you simply TROLL
Are you guys really too dumb to sense the sarcasm dripping off this post?
You had me at
How dare you

Nicely trolled.
See you in PvP.
I'll give it a 9/10, was a good attempt.
11/27/2012 11:58 AMPosted by IronKenichi
Are you guys really too dumb to sense the sarcasm dripping off this post?

Well, let's see:

11/27/2012 11:51 AMPosted by IronButt
you mad ?

11/27/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Formosa
What do you expect? People just expect too much with this game. This game is already amazing as it is according to those fanboys. Just let it be. This is Diablo and suppose to be plain and simple.

11/27/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Conan
See you in PvP.

Yep.
This is not a troll, it's satire. A troll is meant to intentionally deceive people about the OP's intent. The fact that the intent wasn't genuine was meant to be obvious, and simply a way to share his/her sense of humour. The OP didn't actually expect anybody to be stupid enough to see the message as genuine.
Edited by Bottle#1907 on 11/27/2012 12:10 PM PST
11/27/2012 12:06 PMPosted by Bottle
This is not a troll, it's satire. A troll is meant to intentionally deceive people about the OP's intent. The fact that the intent wasn't genuine was meant to be obvious, and simply a way to share his/her sense of humour. The OP didn't actually expect anybody to be stupid enough to see the message as genuine.

This is spot on, except for one small thing.

I actually did expect people to be stupid enough to see the message as genuine. After all, this is the Diablo III forum community we're talking about.
Edited by Kaner#1131 on 11/27/2012 12:09 PM PST
I actually did expect people to be stupid enough to see the message as genuine. After all, this is the Diablo III forum community we're talking about.

anyone wanna take bets on the chances of one more person coming in and giving a serious reply even at this point?
View profile
Okay, you officially got me, I thought this was real. :-)
11/27/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Kaner

And hence being...a TROLL as stated, and unedited.
11/27/2012 12:18 PMPosted by xMoonDevilx

No, a troll is designed with the intent of fooling people. He didn't design this intending to fool people, he simply expected that some would be fooled because of his opinion of the forum inhabitants' intelligence.

No, a troll is designed with the intent of fooling people. He didn't design this intending to fool people, he simply expected that some would be fooled because of his opinion of the forum inhabitants' intelligence.

Of the people in this thread, some are completely clueless, and some sort of get it.

You, on the other hand, fully understand my intentions.
[quote]

No, a troll is designed with the intent of fooling people. He didn't design this intending to fool people, he simply expected that some would be fooled because of his opinion of the forum inhabitants' intelligence.[/quote

By that very definition...as if it was the actual definition... "designed with the intent of fooling people" AND The OP's own admission that he "actually did expect people to be stupid enough to see the message as genuine"....how is it not?
His intent was to fool people and expect them to see it as genuine.
Claim it. Own it. Be a Troll. Don't try and BS your way out of it after admitting it.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]