Diablo® III

This Is It

(Locked)

While a few of the posts here appear to be dripping with the sweet nectar of well-honed internet sarcasm, I did want to jump in really quickly to say that while patch 1.0.6 was a only minor patch for Diablo III, it was a necessary one that helped us address some important bug fixes as well as implemented the ground work for upcoming improvements to Battle.net.

Patch 1.0.7 is planned to be a larger patch than 1.0.6, and will contain much more than just bug fixes. Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently are currently scheduled for 1.0.7, and we are looking forward to sharing more details with you concerning it in the coming weeks. :)

For what it's worth, Could I ask that that blizzard make a repair tool, or have the ability to when you download the game files they come in the compressed .tomb file, for those of us that backup our files and game so that we don't have to download the game again, and not have to mess with the registration file or that crap.
While a few of the posts here appear to be dripping with the sweet nectar of well-honed internet sarcasm, I did want to jump in really quickly to say that while patch 1.0.6 was a only minor patch for Diablo III, it was a necessary one that helped us address some important bug fixes as well as implemented the ground work for upcoming improvements to Battle.net.

Patch 1.0.7 is planned to be a larger patch than 1.0.6, and will contain much more than just bug fixes. Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently are currently scheduled for 1.0.7, and we are looking forward to sharing more details with you concerning it in the coming weeks. :)

Glad to see you guys are working to please the majority of the community, as always, much thanks.
~Sohnzai
As a real, true, hardcore gamer,...

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

11/27/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Kaner
I am entitled to a large chunk of content for each arbitrarily numbered patch.

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........
That's just silly OP: sounds like a biased opinion on a mission to me!

edit: Can you not see Blizzard is working on PvP? Kind of a big deal 'cos if they get it wrong...
Edited by MANTiC0R3#1342 on 11/28/2012 6:54 AM PST
19 hours later, people still don't get it.
I thought that your sarcasm was Glorious, Glorious!
Yeah, this is totally busting me up, I have been laughing so hard.

I actually found myself reading through the whole thread, hoping for some spark that shows me that all of humanity can't possibly be this bad. I failed.

Nice one OP.
11/28/2012 07:00 AMPosted by Kaner
19 hours later, people still don't get it.

A thread for the ages.

Hello Mr. Vaeflare, CM:

Any other information you're able to share? I'd imagine I'm not the only one that would like to know a little more about the upcoming patch(es), more detailed information, etc. For instance you say, "Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently..." - like which ones? Would be awesome to know. Keep up the great work. Cheers!

-Straag-

We’re not quite to the point where we’re prepared to delve into the details surrounding patch 1.0.7 and what’s being included just yet. We’re still busy working behind the scenes on a variety of changes, and we want to ensure which changes will be making it into patch 1.0.7 before we formally announce anything.

Hang in there, we have some good stuff on the way!

DH love????? No? Thought so...
"By all that is holy do you see that fantastic sarcasm in the OP?"

*reads*

"A worthy read!"

*reads comments of people who clearly did not get the nature of the OP's post*

"Can we find more to laugh at like that?"

**EDIT**

And as to the blue posts here...when exactly will you be ready to reveal information about what you have in mind? Too afraid to drop a few hints now and then with the caveat that the ideas are works in progress and subject to change? Too afraid of having to cover your own butts too much because your past actions of being so tight-lipped are coming back to bite you in said covered butts? *sighs* Same old song and dance...different toilet.
Edited by Tanakeah#1220 on 11/28/2012 8:04 AM PST
100 Troll Hunter
What are you playing the game for exactly? THAT IS THE F

Where is the real content of the game?
Why did you guys take so long to release a game where there is NOTHING to do but to farm 1 billion useless rares?

So really be honest blizzard! whats the game about? farm bad rares all day and......?

What exactly are you playing Diablo for? It's a gear game......
People who got 200+ hours out of the game are unbelievable. Any normal video game you buy for 60 dollars is like 20 hours tops. You got your monies worth this game and people still complain.
Edited by Kiznilian#1703 on 11/28/2012 8:05 AM PST
lets jsut hope that one of those thing that will be added in the next patch to be our PVP they did have a tweet about it just yesterday
90 Human Death Knight

Hello Mr. Vaeflare, CM:

Any other information you're able to share? I'd imagine I'm not the only one that would like to know a little more about the upcoming patch(es), more detailed information, etc. For instance you say, "Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently..." - like which ones? Would be awesome to know. Keep up the great work. Cheers!

-Straag-

We’re not quite to the point where we’re prepared to delve into the details surrounding patch 1.0.7 and what’s being included just yet. We’re still busy working behind the scenes on a variety of changes, and we want to ensure which changes will be making it into patch 1.0.7 before we formally announce anything.

Hang in there, we have some good stuff on the way!

I just have a couple things that I wanted to point your attention to, I bought the game for my nephew and he couldn't trade for 4 days so i looked and it said for up to 72 hours a trial period would set in so you can't trade or use Auction House for up to 72 hours but i looked into forums and a guy said that you can change your password then change it back and it would work, well it did work so I just wanted to let you guys know so maybe you can work on fixing that bug for future new buyers and players, and one more thing maybe the reflect damage affix can be nerfed or fixed somehow because I play on MP 7 or 8 and the reflect damage mobs kill me instantly when i hit them, just figured maybe you could check into seeing what you can do to fix that. Thanks :) keep up the great work Blizz.
What i find to be absolutely ridiculous is the fact that you are more likely to get a good item versing an elite pack or even just a pack of normal monsters than you are versing someone like Diablo?

Why anyone in their right mind would actually spend time killing the bosses is beyond me. Yet they are far more challenging and take longer to kill than the elites? yet they drop absolute rubbish.

Something not right there......

It's really best for the game that boss drops are kept in check. This helps create problematic issues for bots, as well it prevents us, the players, from getting into the same rut we had in D2. Whereas we were seemingly forced to farm the same 4 or 5 bosses repeatedly, thousands of times over.

Thing is continually running the same 5 maps is really no difference. There are a lot of people doing just that to maximize efficiency.

Also again @ those who got "trolled" since I posted on p7. ROFLMAO. Read the 1st page of responses. The OP was being satirical.
11/28/2012 08:41 AMPosted by TRTS179
lets jsut hope that one of those thing that will be added in the next patch to be our PVP they did have a tweet about it just yesterday

!.0.7 will not have PVP. It will arrive at 1.1.
I love Diablo III, and have been playing the game since launch; however, this is the final straw, Blizzard. I have had it with you and your antics. How dare you give an official number to a patch with a couple small hotfixes.

As game developers, you guys have the final say in the game's development and direction. However, it should be illegal to make a small patch like this part of your version history. As a real, true, hardcore gamer, I am entitled to a large chunk of content for each arbitrarily numbered patch.

Therefore, regardless of how much fun I am having with this game, I will be uninstalling it from my computer due to sheer ideology. To further cement my impenetrable values among the forum community, I will continue to lurk here, and I certainly won't be re-installing the game again tonight to farm for keys.

Wow you must have real trouble with REAL life situations if this is bothering you. What if they are just trying to get it to match so when they get to 1.0 for PvP. Please cry more so I can post more.
Reported for trolling ! Good day!
11/27/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Patch 1.0.7 is planned to be a larger patch than 1.0.6, and will contain much more than just bug fixes.

Oh my is that a statement that you are actually going to release new content with this patch? I nearly fell off my chair when I read that statement. Actual new content? like new maps, weapons dungeons and stuff? OMG I will deffo be back for 1.0.7 now that you have stated actual new content is going to be put in.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]