Diablo® III

This Is It

(Locked)

85 Undead Warrior
Where can I find "the sweet nectar of well-honed internet sarcasm?" I think its somewhere in Act II.
85 Undead Warrior
Well Kaner you can do something about it.

Buy up over %50 of Activision/Blizzard stock (ATVI on the NYSE). Then fly out to Blizzards HQ and let em have a piece of your mind.

PS. Maybe if you win the power ball tonight you might have enough to get it done :-)

PS Power ball is up to $500,000,000 dollars.

:-)
I'm trying to imagine the size of your camel..... lol
View profile
11/28/2012 07:00 AMPosted by Kaner
19 hours later, people still don't get it.

Instead of being mr big head, why don't you just tell them, like a grown up..or is playing mr big 'kid' more fun , and rewarding ?

Grow up kid.

cu
caJAI
You're pretty bad at trolling.

Not sure you even know what trolling means.

This isn't troll, it's satire. The parody in the OP is extremely overt, people aren't meant to actually fall for it. And yet, look how many people are still getting successfully "trolled".
You're pretty bad at trolling.

Not sure you even know what trolling means.

I don't believe you know what is either...or satire for that matter. Because the OP's post was not trolling at all, but it's very amusing to see people labeling it trolling and 'falling for it', when there really is nothing to 'fall for'.
11/28/2012 10:30 AMPosted by cajunctionAI
19 hours later, people still don't get it.

Instead of being mr big head, why don't you just tell them, like a grown up..or is playing mr big 'kid' more fun , and rewarding ?

Grow up kid.

cu
caJAI

Fine.

"I regret to inform the people who thought I was serious that my posts was supposed to be sarcastic, and I apologize for any feelings I may have hurt along the way."

There, that seemed like a "grown-up" response. Feel better?
This kind of reminds me of
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_CHINA_ONION_KIM?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-11-27-07-38-17

TL;DR: Chinese media reporters re-reported a satirical article in The Onion about Kim Jong Il being named the "sexiest man alive", as actual news.
This kind of reminds me of
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_CHINA_ONION_KIM?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-11-27-07-38-17

TL;DR: Chinese media reporters re-reported a satirical article in The Onion about Kim Jong Il being named the "sexiest man alive", as actual news.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Onion#The_Onion_taken_seriously

This kind of stuff happens quite often.

Hello Mr. Vaeflare, CM:

Any other information you're able to share? I'd imagine I'm not the only one that would like to know a little more about the upcoming patch(es), more detailed information, etc. For instance you say, "Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently..." - like which ones? Would be awesome to know. Keep up the great work. Cheers!

-Straag-

We’re not quite to the point where we’re prepared to delve into the details surrounding patch 1.0.7 and what’s being included just yet. We’re still busy working behind the scenes on a variety of changes, and we want to ensure which changes will be making it into patch 1.0.7 before we formally announce anything.

Hang in there, we have some good stuff on the way!

Oh man I feel super diabolic about 1.07 I hope there is pvp but if not maybe some other handy dandy features I can use
Wow, the sarcasm the OP used is REALLY funny.

I'm laughing my socks off.

Honestly.
View profile
Wow, the sarcasm the OP used is REALLY funny.

I'm laughing my socks off.

Honestly.

You amuse easily huh ;)

lol
cu
caJAY_ROFLMFHO
Edited by cajunctionAI#1755 on 11/28/2012 11:11 AM PST
11/27/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Vaeflare
we are looking forward to sharing more details with you concerning it in the coming weeks. :)

So I will take that as no PvP in 2012.
No more nerfs, please............
That is all I want to say. Otherwise, you're doing a good job. Buff some stuff though. Let us try more fun builds. Do not nerf what we have right now.
I love Diablo III, and have been playing the game since launch; however, this is the final straw, Blizzard. I have had it with you and your antics. How dare you give an official number to a patch with a couple small hotfixes.

As game developers, you guys have the final say in the game's development and direction. However, it should be illegal to make a small patch like this part of your version history. As a real, true, hardcore gamer, I am entitled to a large chunk of content for each arbitrarily numbered patch.

Therefore, regardless of how much fun I am having with this game, I will be uninstalling it from my computer due to sheer ideology. To further cement my impenetrable values among the forum community, I will continue to lurk here, and I certainly won't be re-installing the game again tonight to farm for keys.

Too bad man... Blizzard still has an unknown ammount of stuff under their sleeves, we got to wait patiently for them to finish working on the game. They'll run out of ideas soon enough, but as of yet I know they have enough for at least a complete expansion version of Diablo 3.
As a real, true, hardcore gamer, I am entitled to a large chunk of content for each arbitrarily numbered patch.

So because you play a game and belive your hardcore entitles you to anything you want? so since im semi-hardcore does that mean im semi-entitled? Your a little wrong, THEY are entitled to do what they want cause they made the game your so hardcore at. i wish we were all more entitled than blizzard but hey we arent the game creators.
11/28/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Maxcarnage
PS Power ball is up to $500,000,000 dollars

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH GEAR I COULD BUY WITH THAT o_O :P lol jkk

Hello Mr. Vaeflare, CM:
Any other information you're able to share? I'd imagine I'm not the only one that would like to know a little more about the upcoming patch(es), more detailed information, etc. For instance you say, "Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently..." - like which ones? Would be awesome to know. Keep up the great work. Cheers!

-Straag-

We’re not quite to the point where we’re prepared to delve into the details surrounding patch 1.0.7 and what’s being included just yet. We’re still busy working behind the scenes on a variety of changes, and we want to ensure which changes will be making it into patch 1.0.7 before we formally announce anything.

Hang in there, we have some good stuff on the way!

So you're not able to recount the changes you're supposedly already discussed on the forums?

Also, WTF PVP?!?!?
Well played OP, well played..
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]