Diablo® III

This Is It

(Locked)

11/28/2012 12:02 PMPosted by kidneyeater
As a real, true, hardcore gamer, I am entitled to a large chunk of content for each arbitrarily numbered patch.

So because you play a game and belive your hardcore entitles you to anything you want? so since im semi-hardcore does that mean im semi-entitled? Your a little wrong, THEY are entitled to do what they want cause they made the game your so hardcore at. i wish we were all more entitled than blizzard but hey we arent the game creators.

There's another one. Apparently you guys STILL don't get it!

If I change the title of this thread to "WARNING: SARCASM INSIDE", I bet people will still think the OP is serious.
Edited by Kaner#1131 on 11/28/2012 12:26 PM PST
Can I have all your gear and gold before you go??? lol.. cant believe people get so angry, go make a game yourself if you hate this one... LOL... I love this game how it is, besides the price of items, people need to enjoy the gameplay and not looking at the stash full of items you have... Have fun playin path of exile or some other lame f2p game ;)
No PVP before X'mas? Your programmers have started X'mas holiday? Or used all the budget on Thanksgiving shopping?
11/28/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Benjy
Can I have all your gear and gold before you go??? lol.. cant believe people get so angry, go make a game yourself if you hate this one... LOL... I love this game how it is, besides the price of items, people need to enjoy the gameplay and not looking at the stash full of items you have... Have fun playin path of exile or some other lame f2p game ;)

The gift that keeps on giving.
BRING ON LADDER SEASON BABY!! also remove rmah from ladder
Says tnx to Jay "Mother!@#$eruglyfatmorbidvirginnoobassholesmalldick" Wilson.
11/28/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Prody
Says tnx to Jay "Mother!@#$eruglyfatmorbidvirginnoobassholesmalldick" Wilson.

Feel better?
11/28/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Prody
Not at all. This idiot ruined the video game franchise that I love.

Well you certainly seem to be playing a lot for somebody who hates this game.

If you really hate it so much, that gear looks awfully tempting...
11/28/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Wothan
I love this thread - I mean I really do love this thread. When I started to read it I thought it had great potential for fail and that much lulz were to be had. It turned out to be so, and page after page I derived great satisfation from seeing posters like Benjy displaying their utter misunderstanding of OP and showing off their intellectual baseness. As a human being (as opposed to a primate), I thrive on these things. I would like to kindly express my sincere gratitude to OP.

Reminds me of a thread from about a month ago from somebody who sarcastically QQed. It was so good, I copied, pasted, and saved the thread. Some of the highlights:

I am normally described as a paragon of patience and understanding by my friends, my co-workers and my cool gamer girlfriend who is completely real, but I can take no more.

I will complain about the item drop system that Blizzard have so lovingly annihilated. I particularly resent having to search thoroughly for items and optimize my existing gear, in a game which is in no small way about searching thoroughly for items and optimizing existing gear.

I beat Diablo 3 without using the auction house, because I am a pure and virtuous champion of digital role-playing games. However, in order to strengthen my claims about the broken nature of the loot system, I will state in no uncertain terms that every player, without exception, must use the auction house in order to beat the game.

I cannot honestly say what game I'll play next - not that anyone asked or cared - because I am too mysterious and unpredictable. All currently released games are terrible, regardless of their huge sales and towering Metascores, and even if they were good, my gaming tastes are far too hip and underground to allow me to be interested in such pedestrian drivel.

In order to impress upon everyone the seriousness of my one-man crusade, I will declare that I am quitting not just Diablo 3 but all Blizzard products, past, present and future, and in two months time I shall certainly not be found leveling an alt in World of Warcraft, anxiously waiting for Diablo 3 to transform back into an experience that I enjoy.

Since I am so aggravated at not just Diablo 3 but everything that Blizzard represents, I will obviously not make the amateur mistake of feverishly monitoring this post, and responding to any replies that cause me sufficient agitation or offence.
Yea man how dare they write a number on something I think I'm quitting too.
I love Diablo III, and have been playing the game since launch; however, this is the final straw, Blizzard. I have had it with you and your antics. How dare you give an official number to a patch with a couple small hotfixes.

As game developers, you guys have the final say in the game's development and direction. However, it should be illegal to make a small patch like this part of your version history. As a real, true, hardcore gamer, I am entitled to a large chunk of content for each arbitrarily numbered patch.

Therefore, regardless of how much fun I am having with this game, I will be uninstalling it from my computer due to sheer ideology. To further cement my impenetrable values among the forum community, I will continue to lurk here, and I certainly won't be re-installing the game again tonight to farm for keys.

I'll have you know that I did uninstall this game one night..... and reinstalled it the next morning to check my auctions.

Awesome post.
11/28/2012 02:21 PMPosted by SeeknDestroy

If by "!@#$%" you mean "laugh", then yes, I'm having quite a hearty laugh over this thread.

I meant b@ner

Figuratively, I guess that could imply the same thing, so sure!
11/27/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Kaner
However, it should be illegal to make a small patch like this part of your version history.

rofl
/chuckle
Love it.

This should be stickied.
Edited by GeorgeLiquor#1294 on 11/28/2012 2:59 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]