Diablo® III

This Is It

(Locked)

While a few of the posts here appear to be dripping with the sweet nectar of well-honed internet sarcasm, I did want to jump in really quickly to say that while patch 1.0.6 was a only minor patch for Diablo III, it was a necessary one that helped us address some important bug fixes as well as implemented the ground work for upcoming improvements to Battle.net.

Patch 1.0.7 is planned to be a larger patch than 1.0.6, and will contain much more than just bug fixes. Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently are currently scheduled for 1.0.7, and we are looking forward to sharing more details with you concerning it in the coming weeks. :)

Look, more hidden patch notes. ;P
bug: covetous shen conversations. not fixed
11/27/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Kaner
I am entitled to a large chunk of content for each arbitrarily numbered patch

That's where your logic seems faulty. We're not entitled to anything other than to play the game we paid for. Granted, it may not be as exciting as it used to be, and yes, 2 bug fixes is somewhat of a let down compared to the last patch.
While a few of the posts here appear to be dripping with the sweet nectar of well-honed internet sarcasm, I did want to jump in really quickly to say that while patch 1.0.6 was a only minor patch for Diablo III, it was a necessary one that helped us address some important bug fixes as well as implemented the ground work for upcoming improvements to Battle.net.

Patch 1.0.7 is planned to be a larger patch than 1.0.6, and will contain much more than just bug fixes. Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently are currently scheduled for 1.0.7, and we are looking forward to sharing more details with you concerning it in the coming weeks. :)

Oh look, something relevant.

Thank you.
can't wait for the big changes...
Like wizards were supposed to be fixed in 1.06? lol

ya that's cool ... I think most of the ppl on this forum are intelligent enough to realize that sometimes patches just need to get out to address some urgent bugs. we can't expect every one to be groundbreaking and it sounds like the next patch is well on its way anyways.

Hello Mr. Vaeflare, CM:

Any other information you're able to share? I'd imagine I'm not the only one that would like to know a little more about the upcoming patch(es), more detailed information, etc. For instance you say, "Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently..." - like which ones? Would be awesome to know. Keep up the great work. Cheers!

-Straag-
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO brimstones? hopefully lol

Yea, its really hard to tell that we want change itemization, legendaries, bring pvp, change spells or 3-4 key words for next patch, but better you will tell us that you dont know how to make information topic about next steps.... Please stop kidding me, all what we want are themes of next patches. Just few simple words what main thing/mechanics will be changed. Items, stats, spells? What....

Everybody know how to make something like this, every other game studio knows it, only you dont know how to? Please rly.... Stop kidding me.
Edited by zobudeny#2800 on 11/27/2012 3:02 PM PST
So happy they didn't fix the insta-spawn goblin..
Be sure to post a YouTube video of you ragequitting for us all to laugh at!

Hulk Smash!
I actually did expect people to be stupid enough to see the message as genuine. After all, this is the Diablo III forum community we're talking about.

Clear.
Starcraft forum is so much more mature. :)
People Who Fell For It Thus Far

Page 1

11/27/2012 11:51 AMPosted by IronButt
you mad ?

11/27/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Formosa
What do you expect? People just expect too much with this game. This game is already amazing as it is according to those fanboys. Just let it be. This is Diablo and suppose to be plain and simple.

11/27/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Conan
See you in PvP.

Page 2

Ahhhh, ideology, the mother of all idiotic thinking.

Get over yourself. Bye.

You have no honor, but like you said, that's not our problem.

Nor is it our problem that you like to pout like a girl that got her candy stolen from her.

Grow up, idiot.

(Wow, this one takes the cake. This is a person that read you admitting that this was a troll [although I still think it's just satire], yet still thinks you meant what you said. I'm baffled.)

11/27/2012 12:49 PMPosted by DoomBringer
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7924401/Minor_Battlenet_Functionality_Testing_Starting_Soon-11_27_2012

(I count this, as the link was meant to clarify the patch for someone who would have posted the OP genuinely)

11/27/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Growingcow
Yes the game doesn't have a lot of content but this is a ARPG not a freaking MMO. You want content for each update then play an MMO. Or do you want Blizzard to start charging you a monthly fee for playing D3? Games get patched for various reasons and sometimes it's for the better and sometimes it's for the worse.

11/27/2012 01:31 PMPosted by pcjunkie
This forum is filled with utterly stupid threads like this one...fanboys, haters and posters who think they are better/smarter than everyone else make this forum worthless.

(I'm actually not sure about this one, it's possible that he's criticizing you for trying to "outwit" people by making them fall into your trap)

Page 3

11/27/2012 02:42 PMPosted by jerkwando
That's where your logic seems faulty. We're not entitled to anything other than to play the game we paid for. Granted, it may not be as exciting as it used to be, and yes, 2 bug fixes is somewhat of a let down compared to the last patch.

Be sure to post a YouTube video of you ragequitting for us all to laugh at!

Hulk Smash!
Edited by Bottle#1907 on 11/27/2012 3:54 PM PST
Community Manager

Hello Mr. Vaeflare, CM:

Any other information you're able to share? I'd imagine I'm not the only one that would like to know a little more about the upcoming patch(es), more detailed information, etc. For instance you say, "Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently..." - like which ones? Would be awesome to know. Keep up the great work. Cheers!

-Straag-

We’re not quite to the point where we’re prepared to delve into the details surrounding patch 1.0.7 and what’s being included just yet. We’re still busy working behind the scenes on a variety of changes, and we want to ensure which changes will be making it into patch 1.0.7 before we formally announce anything.

Hang in there, we have some good stuff on the way!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]