Diablo® III

This Is It

(Locked)

You're an idiot.
I love Diablo III, and have been playing the game since launch; however, this is the final straw, Blizzard. I have had it with you and your antics. How dare you give an official number to a patch with a couple small hotfixes.

As game developers, you guys have the final say in the game's development and direction. However, it should be illegal to make a small patch like this part of your version history. As a real, true, hardcore gamer, I am entitled to a large chunk of content for each arbitrarily numbered patch.

Therefore, regardless of how much fun I am having with this game, I will be uninstalling it from my computer due to sheer ideology. To further cement my impenetrable values among the forum community, I will continue to lurk here, and I certainly won't be re-installing the game again tonight to farm for keys.

Nobody cares
We’re not quite to the point where we’re prepared to delve into the details surrounding patch 1.0.7 and what’s being included just yet. We’re still busy working behind the scenes on a variety of changes, and we want to ensure which changes will be making it into patch 1.0.7 before we formally announce anything.

Hang in there, we have some good stuff on the way!

Can't wait! I don't want more content... I'm still having fun playing act1-3. One question that you probably will not be able to answer right now is: Will there be any improvements coming to act4 to make it a viable place to farm? For example the area between Iskatu and Rakanoth being a little more densely populated by elites, events, and dungeons? Also will Nekarat be given a small chance to drop keys maybe? Any hints that won't get you fired would be greatly appreciated! =) Thanks!

You're an idiot

nO U

But he's right.

Gregory House would be so proud...
Edited by Exit815#2390 on 11/27/2012 5:10 PM PST
Patch 1.0.7 is planned to be a larger patch than 1.0.6, and will contain much more than just bug fixes. Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently are currently scheduled for 1.0.7, and we are looking forward to sharing more details with you concerning it in the coming weeks. :)

LMAO, seriously now... at this point, it is impossible to find patch that smaller than patch 1.0.6; even if patch 1.0.7 contain 1 or 2 change it is still consider bigger than 1.0.6...
You are community manager, think before you type....
90 Night Elf Warrior

Hello Mr. Vaeflare, CM:

Any other information you're able to share? I'd imagine I'm not the only one that would like to know a little more about the upcoming patch(es), more detailed information, etc. For instance you say, "Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently..." - like which ones? Would be awesome to know. Keep up the great work. Cheers!

-Straag-

We’re not quite to the point where we’re prepared to delve into the details surrounding patch 1.0.7 and what’s being included just yet. We’re still busy working behind the scenes on a variety of changes, and we want to ensure which changes will be making it into patch 1.0.7 before we formally announce anything.

c'mon, tell us at least one of the new changes :3

Hello Mr. Vaeflare, CM:

Any other information you're able to share? I'd imagine I'm not the only one that would like to know a little more about the upcoming patch(es), more detailed information, etc. For instance you say, "Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently..." - like which ones? Would be awesome to know. Keep up the great work. Cheers!

-Straag-

Candies for everyone? :D

Now seriously, please add more content.
While a few of the posts here appear to be dripping with the sweet nectar of well-honed internet sarcasm, I did want to jump in really quickly to say that while patch 1.0.6 was a only minor patch for Diablo III, it was a necessary one that helped us address some important bug fixes as well as implemented the ground work for upcoming improvements to Battle.net.

Patch 1.0.7 is planned to be a larger patch than 1.0.6, and will contain much more than just bug fixes. Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently are currently scheduled for 1.0.7, and we are looking forward to sharing more details with you concerning it in the coming weeks. :)

Once again putting off things that should've been in this patch. It's been forever since the last patch and this is honestly a slap in the face.
While I'm sure it doesn't need to be said...those hoping that the 1.1 PvP patch would be out before the end of the year can rest assured it is not coming this year. If 1.0.7 information is to be dispersed in the "coming weeks" then this year is running out of time.
While a few of the posts here appear to be dripping with the sweet nectar of well-honed internet sarcasm, I did want to jump in really quickly to say that while patch 1.0.6 was a only minor patch for Diablo III, it was a necessary one that helped us address some important bug fixes as well as implemented the ground work for upcoming improvements to Battle.net.

glad to know that. Hopefully, patch 1.0.7 will remove the movement speed cap

Then it's a good thing that none of the bugs I've found and reported have been even addressed, let alone solved. Then again, I went a year in WoW wit ha bug going unfixed, and I'd be damned surprised if it was fixed even to this day.
who makes these threads? who are you people? do you cry when someone accidently shoves you on the bus?
Well played, Kaner. Got a chuckle out of that.
I think it's nice for them to 'waste' the version 1.06 on minor hot fixes. This bring us closer to 1.10 which is the PvP system we're waiting for.

Nice Job Blizz.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]