Diablo® III

This Is It

(Locked)

While a few of the posts here appear to be dripping with the sweet nectar of well-honed internet sarcasm, I did want to jump in really quickly to say that while patch 1.0.6 was a only minor patch for Diablo III, it was a necessary one that helped us address some important bug fixes as well as implemented the ground work for upcoming improvements to Battle.net.

Patch 1.0.7 is planned to be a larger patch than 1.0.6, and will contain much more than just bug fixes. Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently are currently scheduled for 1.0.7, and we are looking forward to sharing more details with you concerning it in the coming weeks. :)

So they want to us to wait a "few" more weeks to get some concrete game fixes? Are you serious? Dont need few weeks to fixes those bugs... wow... bs.
11/27/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Vaeflare
I did want to jump in really quickly to say that while patch 1.0.6 was a only minor patch for Diablo III, it was a necessary one that helped us address some important bug fixes as well as implemented the ground work for upcoming improvements to Battle.net.
Ok...i truly hope it doesn't mean that you cannot guarantee that game will work properly next few weeks, and we should expect continued bugs on AH untill 1.0.7? Or further...
omg, this is REALLY it! Just like Mayans foretold, begginig of end!!! Jay, you destroyed World!!!
Edited by Burazer#1660 on 11/27/2012 6:14 PM PST

Patch 1.0.7 is planned to be a larger patch than 1.0.6,

Unfortunately, unless we are told of info on changes we are not privy to knowing...
Anything would be a larger patch than 1.0.6.

And I really don't mean that in an insulting manner, I just mean that 1.0.6. does not offer any visible changes that affect me. If we could at least know that you're upgrading coding or rescripting encounters we wouldn't be left with the feeling that 1.0.6. is just more PR fiasco.

Again, I'm not trying to insult or criticize Blizzard, I am simply stating that as a client I would expect more from a numbered patch.

Hello Mr. Vaeflare, CM:

Any other information you're able to share? I'd imagine I'm not the only one that would like to know a little more about the upcoming patch(es), more detailed information, etc. For instance you say, "Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently..." - like which ones? Would be awesome to know. Keep up the great work. Cheers!

-Straag-

We’re not quite to the point where we’re prepared to delve into the details surrounding patch 1.0.7 and what’s being included just yet. We’re still busy working behind the scenes on a variety of changes, and we want to ensure which changes will be making it into patch 1.0.7 before we formally announce anything.

Hang in there, we have some good stuff on the way!

Hopefully, that includes the PVP system before the end of the year. Otherwise, the state of the game will be "a disaster" (Loose Quote of Jay Wilson).
We’re not quite to the point where we’re prepared to delve into the details surrounding patch 1.0.7 and what’s being included just yet. We’re still busy working behind the scenes on a variety of changes, and we want to ensure which changes will be making it into patch 1.0.7 before we formally announce anything.

man you cant do that to us, give us at least a little sticky with 3 or 4 major changes on 1.07, this bull!@#$crap patch 1.06 is really bad.
Even PoE small patches are better than this one.
This should be called 1.05b or c or whatever, you cant call this a full patch its stupid.
Any juicy hints on the changes on the monk? Pretty pls?
11/27/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Vaeflare
while patch 1.0.6 was a only minor patch for Diablo III

Does this mean we will not see the increase in legendary drop rates that we have seen after the last few "major" patches?
@ OP lol.

@ those who got "trolled" roflmao.

@ those who missed the patch notes there were minor bug fixes AND ground work laid for changes to battle.net functionality. Most likely the actual reason for an official patch number.
I just find it really ridiculous that people can raise hell, just because of a patch number given to a few in-game fixes. Would it have been any better if it had just been 1.0.5.XX? No promises were given that 1.0.6 had to be something major.

Does that also include Hydra not reflecting damage or adding the LoH/Lifesteal% on it? I'm seriously concerned about this, it's making my build pretty much useless above MP2-3 .
While a few of the posts here appear to be dripping with the sweet nectar of well-honed internet sarcasm, I did want to jump in really quickly to say that while patch 1.0.6 was a only minor patch for Diablo III, it was a necessary one that helped us address some important bug fixes as well as implemented the ground work for upcoming improvements to Battle.net.

Patch 1.0.7 is planned to be a larger patch than 1.0.6, and will contain much more than just bug fixes. Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently are currently scheduled for 1.0.7, and we are looking forward to sharing more details with you concerning it in the coming weeks. :)

I am keeping my fingers crossed it is related to changes that will be made to the monk class to make it better than what it is today. Changes that would take the majority if not all of the monks useless skills/runes/passive skills and make them useful.

CM Vaeflare: does this upgrade include your crappy servers that causes so much lag when 2 or more CM wiz are in a party?

You have pretty much nerfed us to the point that we need to rely on heavily specced out gears to make things work only to be limited to what your servers can handle.
I didnt even realise a patch had come out to be honest....

Blizzard definitely need to make some dramatic changes to the game soon, i have been playing consistently since the game was released, but every one of my mates who play the game have suddenly got the feeling of "this game is really boring now".

Players who are at paragon lvls of 63 etc literally saying "i dont see the point going the extra levels, my character will still be doing the same things, same damage and its almost impossible to upgrade any items.

Bring back the ability to socket items, rune stones, make gems more effective not just emeralds....... i remembered when you used to trade an unidentified items all the time, and it would not really matter what stats they roll as they were all similar with the ability to socket.
OP, I agreed they haven't done much in this patch which is kinda disappointing. Perhaps the major patch will happen in 1.0.7.
OP is literally the dumbest complaint I've ever heard. A patch number is irrelevant.
People Who Fell For It Thus Far

Page 1

you mad ?

What do you expect? People just expect too much with this game. This game is already amazing as it is according to those fanboys. Just let it be. This is Diablo and suppose to be plain and simple.

See you in PvP.

Page 2

Ahhhh, ideology, the mother of all idiotic thinking.

Get over yourself. Bye.

You have no honor, but like you said, that's not our problem.

Nor is it our problem that you like to pout like a girl that got her candy stolen from her.

Grow up, idiot.

(Wow, this one takes the cake. This is a person that read you admitting that this was a troll [although I still think it's just satire], yet still thinks you meant what you said. I'm baffled.)

11/27/2012 12:49 PMPosted by DoomBringer
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7924401/Minor_Battlenet_Functionality_Testing_Starting_Soon-11_27_2012

(I count this, as the link was meant to clarify the patch for someone who would have posted the OP genuinely)

11/27/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Growingcow
Yes the game doesn't have a lot of content but this is a ARPG not a freaking MMO. You want content for each update then play an MMO. Or do you want Blizzard to start charging you a monthly fee for playing D3? Games get patched for various reasons and sometimes it's for the better and sometimes it's for the worse.

11/27/2012 01:31 PMPosted by pcjunkie
This forum is filled with utterly stupid threads like this one...fanboys, haters and posters who think they are better/smarter than everyone else make this forum worthless.

(I'm actually not sure about this one, it's possible that he's criticizing you for trying to "outwit" people by making them fall into your trap)

Page 3

11/27/2012 02:42 PMPosted by jerkwando
That's where your logic seems faulty. We're not entitled to anything other than to play the game we paid for. Granted, it may not be as exciting as it used to be, and yes, 2 bug fixes is somewhat of a let down compared to the last patch.

Be sure to post a YouTube video of you ragequitting for us all to laugh at!

Hulk Smash!

I feel VERY SORRY for you, if you are SO BORED as to go out of your way to insult people , just for commenting on a post. Some people here, whine SO HARD ( their words, not necessarily mine) , that a post like that, could be seen as 'genuine'. Is that rocket science ? I have seen posts, that truly make you believe that games are about ALL some people have in their lives, and if you mess with it, you must be some insane obstructionist all bent on making just THEIR LIves hell. Oh palease.

What I find..small minded and pety and beneath most people ( lets hope ?), is that you would find it funny to put others down, because OH MY and GOSH, only YOU have the brain power almighty! to see the OP post as anything but pure trolling,,oh my !!!

People that make fun of other people, and I do NOT care how much fun they have doing it, are the ones I wonder about, as relates to how they sleep at night with that HUGE HEAD on their pillow, surely sinking down to china O-0

PAlease...

chow
caJAI
Edited by cajunctionAI#1755 on 11/27/2012 8:32 PM PST
I leave this thread for six hours, and it's turned out more epic than I could have imagined.

I actually got a CM response that pretty much illustrates the exact point I was trying to make (sarcastically).

Not only that, but seven pages in, people are STILL getting trolled, AFTER numerous admissions to my sarcasm. Absolutely amazing.
Wake me when there's a patch that fixes the boring itemization in Diablo 3...
I leave this thread for six hours, and it's turned out more epic than I could have imagined.

I actually got a CM response that pretty much illustrates the exact point I was trying to make (sarcastically).

Not only that, but seven pages in, people are STILL getting trolled, AFTER numerous admissions to my sarcasm. Absolutely amazing.

What I find absolutely stunning, is people like you getting at laugh at someone elses's expense, for thinking, HM, that you are another whiner hell bent on shouting how bad D3/blizzard is .

For shame, that anyone thought you were the real thing ;) What total losers right ?

wow,,,,

cu
caJAI

What I find absolutely stunning, is people like you getting at laugh at someone elses's expense, for thinking, HM, that you are another whiner hell bent on shouting how bad D3/blizzard is .

For shame, that anyone thought you were the real thing ;) What total losers right ?

wow,,,,

cu
caJAI

Whoop-de-doo; I'm laughing at other people's expense. Sue me.

Seriously, though, lighten up. Not everything in life is super serious, especially a video game.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]