Diablo® III

This Is It

(Locked)

What I find absolutely stunning, is people like you getting at laugh at someone elses's expense, for thinking, HM, that you are another whiner hell bent on shouting how bad D3/blizzard is .

For shame, that anyone thought you were the real thing ;) What total losers right ?

wow,,,,

cu
caJAI

Whoop-de-doo; I'm laughing at other people's expense. Sue me.

Seriously, though, lighten up. Not everything in life is super serious, especially a video game.

Maybe its you who needs to lighten up, given your hunger and desire to make fun of other people..for seroiusly challenged things ?

Gee, I wonder-

cu
caJAI
Edited by cajunctionAI#1755 on 11/27/2012 8:58 PM PST
Hi

Can fix DH Dual Wield problem in patch 1.07?? plz

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6713481406

thanks@!!
We need more end game things to look forward to. now that everyone has rolled about 100 hellfire rings, can we have more "Hellfire" items?

We also need more Ubers. I think Diablo himself should be an uber. Other than finishing the story, no one plays/farms act 4.....he is the poster child of the game so it would make sense to expose him more.

I would love to take on uber Diablo and Belial :>

Whoop-de-doo; I'm laughing at other people's expense. Sue me.

Seriously, though, lighten up. Not everything in life is super serious, especially a video game.

Maybe its you who needs to lighten up, given your hunger and desire to make fun of other people..for seroiusly challenged things ?

Gee, I wonder-

cu
caJAI

Good gracious, get a life much?

This is the greatest read I've ever seen, and has made me laugh for a long time now. I really dont see the innocent people youre talking about, nor do I see people getting hurt; what I see is cocky sheep attacking a well written satire and just getting back handed. Is it good to see people like that get hurt from their own verbal attacks and get served...no...its GLORIOUS!!! (I just had to). But seriously, almost everyone gets amusement out of arrogance being shot down like clay discs at a skeet shooting event (for those of you who dont know what skeet shooting is, its shooting clay discs out of the air that are being thrown by a launcher, thats the basics).

So in your case, point, and argument...PULL!!
[quote]

cu
caJAI

Good gracious, get a life much?

This is the greatest read I've ever seen, and has made me laugh for a long time now. I really dont see the innocent people youre talking about, nor do I see people getting hurt; what I see is cocky sheep attacking a well written satire and just getting back handed. Is it good to see people like that get hurt from their own verbal attacks and get served...no...its GLORIOUS!!! (I just had to). But seriously, almost everyone gets amusement out of arrogance being shot down like clay discs at a skeet shooting event (for those of you who dont know what skeet shooting is, its shooting clay discs out of the air that are being thrown by a launcher, thats the basics).

So in your case, point, and argument...PULL!!

What I would like to know, is what was the whole point of doing it to begin with ? A satire on whiners, ya I can see where that went, but, by now after the months this game has been out, was it really necessary or a colossal waste of time ?

If someone thought it was 'genuine', could we really blame them, given the 'history' of 'whiners' that have come on these forums, making really STRANGE requests and subsequent statements ?

Of course not.

But as soon as someone suggests or replys, that it was 'seen' as serious, short of the obvious sarcastic tones said throughout its message, they are ridiculed and called stupid or idiotic just for having the sheer audacity for thinking somebody was acting like the god know show many others who have said similar things. Wow, just crazy!

So as I see it, this can be seen from two different perspectives, and the losing side is those taking pot shots at people for being too naïve to think somebody would make a post, just cause they are bored to do anything else, and that subsequently they would be called names, because of their responses.

Where is it written one has to be a jerk in the process of discussing something ?

I can't find it written, but then Im sure with all the ego to go around here, somebody will ;)_

So I wonder, amidst all the big ego heads here, who really is the loser ?

OH and btw, last time I checked, two wrongs rarely make a right....except in the mind of the one laughing out loud about how funny it was to MOCK someone.

HM
caJAI
Edited by cajunctionAI#1755 on 11/27/2012 9:48 PM PST
I love Diablo III, and have been playing the game since launch; however, this is the final straw, Blizzard. I have had it with you and your antics. How dare you give an official number to a patch with a couple small hotfixes.

As game developers, you guys have the final say in the game's development and direction. However, it should be illegal to make a small patch like this part of your version history. As a real, true, hardcore gamer, I am entitled to a large chunk of content for each arbitrarily numbered patch.

Therefore, regardless of how much fun I am having with this game, I will be uninstalling it from my computer due to sheer ideology. To further cement my impenetrable values among the forum community, I will continue to lurk here, and I certainly won't be re-installing the game again tonight to farm for keys.

They number patches for their own record keeping purposes, so to speak. Not to offer a fantastic round of changes for the player.

Grow up, man.
11/27/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Gormok
Patch 1.0.7 is planned to be a larger patch than 1.0.6, and will contain much more than just bug fixes. Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently are currently scheduled for 1.0.7, and we are looking forward to sharing more details with you concerning it in the coming weeks. :)

As I see it, you can't really have much more of a disgraceful than 1.0.6. So 1.0.7 had better be exponentially larger. I'm really disappointed with this patch. It's not even worthy of the name.

How is a functioning patch a "disgrace"?

lol at your use of "exponentially".
Patch 1.0.7 is planned to be a larger patch than 1.0.6, and will contain much more than just bug fixes. Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently are currently scheduled for 1.0.7, and we are looking forward to sharing more details with you concerning it in the coming weeks. :)

Dont care. Want PvP. Everything else should be put on hold. Skip to 1.1 already.

How about you !@#$ off then. Rude %^-*
Edited by Zaccuss#1135 on 11/27/2012 9:55 PM PST
I feel VERY SORRY for you, if you are SO BORED as to go out of your way to insult people , just for commenting on a post. Some people here, whine SO HARD ( their words, not necessarily mine) , that a post like that, could be seen as 'genuine'. Is that rocket science ? I have seen posts, that truly make you believe that games are about ALL some people have in their lives, and if you mess with it, you must be some insane obstructionist all bent on making just THEIR LIves hell. Oh palease.

What I find..small minded and pety and beneath most people ( lets hope ?), is that you would find it funny to put others down, because OH MY and GOSH, only YOU have the brain power almighty! to see the OP post as anything but pure trolling,,oh my !!!

People that make fun of other people, and I do NOT care how much fun they have doing it, are the ones I wonder about, as relates to how they sleep at night with that HUGE HEAD on their pillow, surely sinking down to china O-0

PAlease...

chow
caJAI

Yes, I have the almighty average brain power required to recognize that the OP is satire. It really doesn't require much. Some of the grievances are heavily exaggerated, with self referenced absurdity. People who actually "fell for it" aren't necessarily stupid, they're just lazy. Too lazy to read the whole post and grasp the underlying tone. That doesn't stop them from tossing ridicule indiscriminately. They should be called out for their vapid display.

Any time you open your mouth or your thoughts, you are open to criticism. No exceptions. Nobody should be immune to scrutiny. Such is the nature of rational discourse.
I feel VERY SORRY for you, if you are SO BORED as to go out of your way to insult people , just for commenting on a post. Some people here, whine SO HARD ( their words, not necessarily mine) , that a post like that, could be seen as 'genuine'. Is that rocket science ? I have seen posts, that truly make you believe that games are about ALL some people have in their lives, and if you mess with it, you must be some insane obstructionist all bent on making just THEIR LIves hell. Oh palease.

What I find..small minded and pety and beneath most people ( lets hope ?), is that you would find it funny to put others down, because OH MY and GOSH, only YOU have the brain power almighty! to see the OP post as anything but pure trolling,,oh my !!!

People that make fun of other people, and I do NOT care how much fun they have doing it, are the ones I wonder about, as relates to how they sleep at night with that HUGE HEAD on their pillow, surely sinking down to china O-0

PAlease...

chow
caJAI

Yes, I have the almighty average brain power required to recognize that the OP is satire. It really doesn't require much. Some of the grievances are heavily exaggerated, with self referenced absurdity. People who actually "fell for it" aren't necessarily stupid, they're just lazy. Too lazy to read the whole post and grasp the underlying tone. That doesn't stop them from tossing ridicule indiscriminately. They should be called out for their vapid display.

Any time you open your mouth or your thoughts, you are open to criticism. No exceptions. Nobody should be immune to scrutiny. Such is the nature of rational discourse.

The trouble is, its no longer within the confines of rational, when someones uses a 'oof' someone else supposedly makes, and uses it mock them. I still can't find , where its written, that this is a rational thing to do, except I guess in the 'mind' of the person throwing around insults ?

caJAI
Edited by cajunctionAI#1755 on 11/27/2012 10:18 PM PST
11/27/2012 03:29 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Hang in there, we have some good stuff on the way

we been haning in ther for way longer then any game deserv!!!!!
question is , good stuff for ho??? the rmah or the players? guess its the rmah
11/27/2012 10:16 PMPosted by ArchAngel

Aww can you just stop guessing you parasite.
11/27/2012 10:16 PMPosted by ArchAngel

What is the reason for mentioning rmah ? I still have yet to need to use it, nor any plans to. I get why people do, but I've chosen so far, not to and on purpose. I will finish game just as I did D2; without trading of anykind. It's how my friend and I did it, and this will be no different ;)

cu, have fun!
caJAI
I leave this thread for six hours, and it's turned out more epic than I could have imagined.

I actually got a CM response that pretty much illustrates the exact point I was trying to make (sarcastically).

Not only that, but seven pages in, people are STILL getting trolled, AFTER numerous admissions to my sarcasm. Absolutely amazing.

And here we have the grand failure that is the !@#$tastic %^-* that is these forums.

"I'M A TROLL, I'M A TROLL, I'M A TROLL, I'M A TROLL, I'M A TROLL, I'M A TROLL, I'M A TROLL, "

Next day, nothing happens.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]