Diablo® III

Blizzard is not your girl friend

I dont know where to begin with this but its certainly funny to read something so ironic.

If you cant grasp the concept of a business-client relationship i just hope you will never try to go in business because you will fail miserably unless you hire someone who understand these things to represent you and your product.

I'm gonna skip over giving you details on why your post makes you look as bad if not worse than the people you are trying to ridicule.
I can give you my resume if you like, you would be surprised. I only started a discussion as any other would. Good or bad. I'm not selling a product, nor trying to maintain a clientele. You are judging on a thread that is as irrelevant as if you met me drunk in a party. Business is business and personal life is another story unless you're an icon like celebrities.

yah....but....you dont get business-client relationship concept........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... (The dots represent awkward silence)
Edited by Kezzerdrix#1124 on 11/28/2012 1:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
QQing about QQer doesn't make you a better QQer then the QQer your QQing about that is QQing about the game. Fail QQer bare our way, but the will of a QQing is stronger.

ton post est bien écrit mais malheureusement y mène nul part
Reply Quote
Uhhh, are you retarded? They are paying customers, not ex bfs.

See, there's this thing called "business" and typically good companies execute good "business" practices by listening to customers so they can continue making "money".

ooooo my gosh totally agree one time I bought some toilet paper and it wasn't as soft as advertised it kind of gave my !@#$ a rash. totally don't use them anymore. And whats crazy is I've used their toilet paper since 1996. I mean wth I'm a paying customer my %^-* deserves better!!!!! And to this day if i go to a place of business and they have that toilet paper I just wont wipe my !@#$.
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Kezzerdrix
yah....but....you dont get business-client relationship concept
That's your impression. Stay bounded and take me as I speak.
Reply Quote
QQing about QQer doesn't make you a better QQer then the QQer your QQing about that is QQing about the game. Fail QQer bare our way, but the will of a QQing is stronger.

Yea this argument is really stupid btw.... reminds me of the time when I was 4 and my sister said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties, but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties, but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties, but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties, but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties, but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties, but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties, but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties, but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties, but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties, but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties, but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties, but she said I had cooties but I didn't have cooties....and finally we stopped because like neither of us had cooties and it was a stupid argument.
Reply Quote

Bien sûre que je savais que ça allait mener nulle part. C'est que je me suis connecté ce matin et je voyais comme plein de "I quit". Mon employeur était la plié en quatre. C'est juste drôle de voir tous ces frustrés aller. Alors pourquoi pas mettre de l'huile sur le feu? C'est de bonne guerre non?

Je suis bien d'accord que ton intention vaut la peine par exemple. Avec la patch 1.06 sa va être facile c'est temps si.

Have fun
Reply Quote

Bien sûre que je savais que ça allait mener nulle part. C'est que je me suis connecté ce matin et je voyais comme plein de "I quit". Mon employeur était la plié en quatre. C'est juste drôle de voir tous ces frustrés aller. Alors pourquoi pas mettre de l'huile sur le feu? C'est de bonne guerre non?

So admitting to trolling in french is ok?
Also way to speak about your employer right after implying you owned a business in a previous post.
keep up the good work boy.
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 07:52 AMPosted by PureLaine
I bought a shirt 6 months ago, still no girl friend... That /$%"?"? shirt is broken!!! I will never buy from this brand again !!!!

Can I have your shirt?
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 02:08 PMPosted by jerkwando
Can I have your shirt?

PM me in game. Quitting price starting at 200 mill. Buyout 2 bill.

3 sockets
Tagged as [Legacy]
Edited by PureLaine#1705 on 11/28/2012 2:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
People's passion for blizzard is no different than the passion millions of Americans have for their favorite sports teams or favorite bands. All of these are very wealthy organizations that only care about you in terms of how much money they can extract yet people are feverishly devoted anyway. I think it's something to do with human nature and wanting to feel like your a part of something.

Not to mention that blizzard does a lot of work to foster such intense fanboyism so it's not very surprising that some people are taking their issues with this game or blizzard as a whole so seriously.

Furthermore, what's so wrong with people trying to get blizzard to listen to them? If I were blizz I'd much rather have the chance to understand what your problem is and at least be able to address it than just have people disappear out of the blue without the faintest idea why.
Reply Quote
I agree I think those threads are just as silly and pointless as threads such as yours.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]