Diablo® III

[Bug] Achievement

(Locked)

Hi,

http://imgur.com/a7KS9
I have completed these achievements (see picture) numerous times with several characters but it is not validated.

thank you
85 Undead Priest
11/01/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Vasadan
The Battle.net database team is still investigating this issue. There's nothing more I can do on the QA side.
85 Undead Priest
05/11/2012 05:29 PMPosted by Vasadan
I read every single thread that is posted on the forums. However, I will not always respond to them. Please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or calls out for a Blizzard poster.
85 Undead Priest
Tough luck. You're unlikely to get an official response, because they don't have the time or the manpower to respond to everyone. I'm attempting to provide a service to my fellow players, using my own time, to answer their questions. I'm also attempting to reduce the QA team's workload, so that they can spend their time fixing bugs instead of reading and responding to the thousandth thread on a problem they're already aware of, and trying to fix.

There are no workarounds for this particular issue, nothing you as the player can do to fix it. All you can do is wait. Bumping your thread is not going to get you a personal response, they're not going to drop everything to solve your particular problem by hand. You'll just get your thread locked.

I don't know where the current generation has gotten the idea that the way to get people to help you is to scream obscenities at them and demand that they do what you want. The real world doesn't work like that. They've laid down ground rules for this forum, and breaking those rules isn't going to get you what you want.
thank you for your answer

sorry for my angry french

but up+3
up+12
Game is not reflecting achievements. I have defeated inferno twice, once solo and once co-op, but the game stats do not reflect this.
After defeating diablo the game re-starts act IV Inferno once again. Am i missing something here?

Kindly assist please
up+14
up+15
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]