Diablo® III

Error 3007

Is anyone else getting this error? I keep getting it every hour and a half. I just want know why this error from the past is back again after you, blizzard launched patch 1.0.6
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Gulushkaagmu,

It's not an error so much as a notification that your client has disconnected for whatever reason.

Is it occurring exactly every hour and a half or is that just a rough estimate on your part?
Reply Quote
Gulushkaagmu,

It's not an error so much as a notification that your client has disconnected for whatever reason.

Is it occurring exactly every hour and a half or is that just a rough estimate on your part?

It is a rough estimate on my part. But a friend is helping me with my wizard, and this disconnections is interrupting my game play. I really don't know what to do. I've checked my connection, and it's works just fine. Is there anything else I can do?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Gulushkaagmu,

How do you connect? Is it wireless?

Can you go through the suggestions here?

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/error-3007

A couple of the first few steps are obsolete I believe. Joining the General chat and enabling Secondary Logon should not be needed any more, but the rest could still apply.
Reply Quote
Gulushkaagmu,

How do you connect? Is it wireless?

Can you go through the suggestions here?

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/error-3007?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS

A couple of the first few steps are obsolete I believe. Joining the General chat and enabling Secondary Logon should not be needed any more, but the rest could still apply.

I have a wireless router and modem. my internet provider is comcast. I really don't know how to explain it, except to say, that it has it's ups and downs. As for the link you posted, I will take a look at the suggestions.
Edited by Omrakos on 11/29/2012 8:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
Omrakos, I've looked at the suggestion in the article about error 3007. I think I'm going to stick with joining the general channel. though, it auto joins me into 4 channels.. Barbarian, Wizard, Trade, and General.. Should I leave a couple of the channels to keep my connection stable?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Gulushkaagmu,

Honestly, I'd get off wireless first and see if that's the cause. If it is, you can take steps to improve the signal and limit interference. Joining or leaving channels is easy though. I don't believe being in them really does much any more. It was sort of an urban legend fix going around early on but it doesn't seem to have much of an effect that I know of. I don't join any channels when I play at home or here and I never disconnect. I also don't know of any problems with being in 4 either.
Reply Quote
Gulushkaagmu,

Honestly, I'd get off wireless first and see if that's the cause. If it is, you can take steps to improve the signal and limit interference. Joining or leaving channels is easy though. I don't believe being in them really does much any more. It was sort of an urban legend fix going around early on but it doesn't seem to have much of an effect that I know of. I don't join any channels when I play at home or here and I never disconnect. I also don't know of any problems with being in 4 either.

Well, thank you anyways for the assistance. You can lock this thread if you want.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]